𝟎𝟏𝟑

• don't fucking call me that •

...short chapter? short chapter.
also, the outfit at the verrrry top is what soojins wearing.
and sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes,
idk why but i just seem 'off' today?

jimin sits at the bar, thinking to himself as boredom consumes him. his tired eyes and soft expression not going unnoticed by soyeon.

"you enjoying yourself jimin?" soyeon asks, checking her watch to see that it was only 2, still having 4 hours to work.

"do i look like i'm enjoying myself?" jimin asks, rolling his eyes as he bites his bottom lip, playing with it between his top and bottom teeth, ryujin and soyeon having forced jimin to sit this night out.

"look on the bright side, you'll see your best friend perform," she says, taking a gulp of water as she finally catches a break.

"soojin?"

"no, ms piggy"

jimin was not amused.

"yes soojin, idiot" soyeon rolls her eyes, setting her arms down on the surface of the bar, "she usually gets done with her private dances around this time. so maybe she'll perform tonight"

jimin nods, he's been wanting to see soojin dance since she had shown him the routine for yoongi.

"speaking of the devil, there she is"

jimin turns to see soojin walking towards them, his mouth falling at the sight, his eyes twinkling a little at the outfit that hugged her body in all the right places. it was a memorizing sight for sure.

"hey soojin, are you dancing tonight?" soyeon asks, jimins eyes not leaving soojins body.

"yeah, here in a little bit actually," she says, an innocent smile on her face despite the outfit.

"you look hot as fuck" he says, taking a sip of water as his eyes still don't leave her.

and no, he wasn't being straight, he was being supportive.

"thank yo- what the fuck happened to you?" soojin cut herself off, both her hands making their way to jimins face. her eyes studying the bruise that was appearing on his gorgeous skin.

"i'll tell you later" jimin replies, a warm smile on his face at soojins worried one.

"hm...okay" soojin softly glares, "anyways, it's my turn, wish me luck," soojin says, nodding to jimin and soyeon as she turns and walks towards one of the stages, the current dancer finishing her routine.

"you ready to see some magic?" soyeon asks, a smug smirk on her face

"definitely"

"also, what did you end up doing to taeyang?"