𝟎𝟎𝟔

• blame it on the daddy issues •

4,581 words + jimin being sassy + a little bit of soojins back story = this chapter

jimin wakes up, his face cold and numb from the cement floor that he had been forced to sleep on the night before.

jimin sits up, his body being sore from the rather uncomfortable surface that he had slept on.

he sees that the tray of food from the night before has been replaced with another one, new food being on it.

shit still looks disgusting.

jimin looks out the cell, seeing a tiny window across the room, letting in some light from the outside world.

what paranoid jimin was the fact that he had no idea what time it was, it was obviously morning but it bothered jimin that they didn't have a clock in the basement.

of course they fucking didn't.

jimin sighs, laying back down and rolling on his back, sighing at he just lays there, feeling hurt and dirty.

he clears his throat but instantly regrets it when his throat burns once more, it was only a tiny bit better then what it was the night before. he knew there were bruises and he knew that his neck would take quite some time to heal.

"goddammit, min yoongi," he says to himself, the lack of noise making him very uncomfortable.

jimins stomach growls, and despite wanting to eat the disgusting food displayed for him, the person who brought him food (who he can only imagine was taehyung) had set it down too far away once again.

after five minutes had passed (which felt like hours), jimin quickly sits up when he hears someone coming down the stairs, and it wasn't taehyung.

"wakey wakey sunshine" the bunny smiles, snickering at the boy in front of him.

jimin rolls his eyes, glaring at the man who had shot his parents the night before.

"i see you haven't eaten," he says, standing in front of jimins stall.

"and i see you haven't learned to mind your own fucking business" jimin spits, crossing his arms, ignoring the pain in his throat, "that dumbass called taehyung set my food to far away from me, twice"

a laugh is heard throughout the room, but jimin wasn't laughing, he wasn't even smiling.

"i don't know if you caught my name or not, but i'm jungkook" he smiles, reaching his hand through the cell for jimin to shake.

"and i don't give a shit" jimin replies, playing with his fingers as the image of this man shooting his parents stay imprinted in his mind.

but he still won't cry.