𝟎𝟎𝟒

• you're one tough cookie •

trigger warning 🖤

it was 3:24 am, the vast room is lit up with neon lights only, the long walkways having led lights to outline them along with neon signs placed everywhere; a various amount of women from ages 18-30 either on stage or waitressing.

yoongi walked into the mini building, the mini building that he owned, he had just gotten off a rather irritating call with one of his clients, and needless to say; he needed a drink.

he gets to the bar area, the purple and blue lights being the only way yoongi could see, sitting down on the chair as the bartender immediately attends him.

yoongi always comes first, everyone knows that.

"what would you like tonight mr.min?" the fierce-looking girl smiles, tapping her long, black nails on the wood; her black hair complimenting her tan, flawless skin.

"just the usual, soyeon" yoongi says, setting his phone on the table, looking around at the people to make sure everyone was behaving, making sure that the men were keeping their hands to themselves.

yoongi may be stone cold, but he still cared about his dancers.

"here ya go, boss," soyeon says, leaving immediately after to go attend a new customer, yoongi letting out a short and small 'thank you'.

he takes a sip of the well-made drink, feeling a presence come and sit next to him, a sigh leaving the young girls mouth.

yoongi sets his drink down and turns to her, raising an eyebrow, wanting to know what the girl needed.

"what?" she asks confusingly, setting her purse down on the table, "can i not just sit down? my feet are killing me" she whines, taking her heels off.

yoongi shakes his head, clearing his throat, "how much have you made tonight, soojin?" he asks, turning away from her.

"too much," she says, saying thank you to soyeon as she hands her a water bottle, no other words needing to be spoken between the two.

"since when was there ever such thing as making too much money?" yoongi asks, shaking his head once again

"since this one asshole didn't follow the 'no touching' rule" she smirks, knowing exactly was yoongi was going to do next.

"excuse me?" yoongi says, his hands balling up into fists, "who did this again?"

soojin turns to her left, pointing at a man who was currently earning a lap dance from one of the other women, smiling like a maniac.