𝟎𝟎𝟕

• pain or pleasure? •

warning: very badly written straight smut

straight smut...i'm sorry 👉🏼👈🏼

after jimin and soojin finished chatting in her room, they had made their way to the practice room - which the mansion unsurprisingly had - so she could show jimin what it would be like to work at the club.

"so, jimin, do you have experience with dance?" soojin asks, setting a backpack down and sitting on the floor, jimin following.

"um, i use to be really big on dancing, i just kind of lost the feel for it last year" jimin replies, frowning when he realizes how much he's missed dancing.

"well that's good, really good" soojin said, biting her lip, "it will make my job easier and the process of you working at the club faster," she says, not catching the frown on the youngers face.

he just rolls his eyes, thinking back to when yoongi basically forced him into this. he hates him for it. he hates him for everything.

after stretching out a little bit, they both stand up, jimin following soojin as she pulls out a chair, dragging it to the middle of the floor, smiling at the boy, "first lesson, lap dancing" she says, "sit down"

jimin practically chokes on air, looking at soojin then at the chair with wide eyes.

the said girl laughs, shaking her head, "i don't bite jimin, just sit" she says.

jimin does as said, slowly falling on the chair in front of him, his puppy eyes watching the girl's every move.

"rule one, as weird and ironic as it is, you want to spend as much time as possible not touching the guy you're dancing for, so," she says, putting her knees on the edge of the chair between jimins legs, "watch me"

• • •

yoongi was in a warehouse, arms behind his back as the man across from him looked over one of two large crates.

yoongi watched as the man finished inspecting the drugs that were held on one of the crates, looking at them then at yoongi.

"i said 600 bags of drugs, there's 543," the man says, walking up to yoongi, clicking his tongue, "that's not 600 is it?"

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at the man in front of him, "i counted each and every single one of those bags before putting them in that crate, there's 600, you counted wrong" yoongi replies, his eyes not leaving the other mafia boss in front of him.

yoongi had at least 45 of his men behind him, all ready to fire at any given moment, all of them already sensing their bosses annoyance.

"well yoongi, i can assure you i didn't, you must be dense," he says, scoffing.