𝟎𝟏𝟓

• i regret nothing •

jimins whole body froze at the statement, his mind seeming to literally stop as yoongi pulls away, removing his hand from jimins neck and sitting back down in his seat

"what's wrong kitten, cat got your tongue?" yoongi asks, a smug grin on his face as jimin just sits there, trying to think of some way to reply to that comment.

"f-fuck off" jimin whispers, looking down and playing with his fingers, biting his bottom lip when he hears yoongi chuckle.

soojin finishes her performance, collecting the vast amount of money that was thrown on the stage as the crowd applauds, she then walks off so that the other performer could do her routine.

soojin walks up to them, a smile displayed on her face as she sits next to jimin, soyeon handing her a water bottle without a second thought.

"thanks, babe" soojin smiles, earning nothing but a shy nod in return, "anyway, so tell me jimin, how did you get the bruise?" she asks, taking a sip of the water.

"just got in an argument with someone, no biggie" he shrugs, turning his whole body towards soojin, "you did amazing by the way, you looked soooooo fucking hot" jimin smiles, earning a giggle from his friend.

"thanks, jimin, i'm glad you enjoyed"

jimin nods, turning his head to see that yoongi had left, and for whatever reason, jimin frowned at that.

despite hating yoongi, the man wasn't terrible to look at...

the rest of the night was spent with jimin talking to soyeon as she worked while soojin was doing her part of the job, the four hours they had left going by in a flash.

which leads them to now, jimin fresh out of the shower in soojins bed, the cold, air-conditioned room warmed by soojins massive blankets.

jimin now understands why she has blackout blinds, not only does her room look cooler but she often sleeps during the day, so it's understandable why she wouldn't want the sun in her eyes while trying to go to bed.

soojin walks out of her bathroom, her damp hair in braids as she lays down next to jimin, snuggling into him.

"soojin, how do you physically function working nights" jimin sighs, rubbing his eyes, his voice sleepy.

"it is what it is, we'll sleep until we wake up, and when we wake up we'll live life like we normally do" soojin shrugs, "we don't really have anything we absolutely need to do around here unless it comes to the club, so we just do what we do i guess"