𝟎𝟏𝟎

• touch him and you die •

"holy shit, i knew i recognized you" kai smiles, chuckling at the surprised look on jimins face

"yeah...i guess we never really introduced ourselves, i'm park jimin, i'm not sure if my dad told you my name or not," jimin says, giving kai his hand to shake.

"ahh, well it seems you already know who i am, nice to formally meet you," kai says, shaking jimins hand, "by the way, i heard about your parents, i feel horrible," he says, saddened at how the boy's expression changes.

"how do you know about that?" jimin asks, his smile turning into a frown as he takes his hand away from kais.

"well, everyone knows, it was on the news...you however are classified as 'missing'" kai says, talking a little too nonchalantly about the topic.

"wait" jimins body fills with hope, his eyes sparkling a little, "does that mean the cops are looking for me?" he asks, trying to ignore the fact that kai was the one frowning now.

much to jimins distaste, kai shakes his head, "the cops saw the cameras outside of your house, they know it was yoongis men...anything to do with yoongi the police stay out of"

jimins eyebrows furrow in confusion and slight anger, crossing his arms, "why the hell are the police here if they can't even do their job" he grumbles, "and how do you know all of this?"

kai just smiles, taking a step towards jimin, "i know everything sweetheart"

jimins face goes a shade darker at the nickname, quickly brushing it off when he feels soojin wrapping her arm around his shoulders, pulling him close to her, "we have to leave now" she says, staring the man in front of her down.

"of course you do," kai says, rubbing his tongue across his top lip, "are you two dancers?" he asks, ignoring soojins glare.

"i am, he's not, in fact, he belongs to yoongi, so if anyone touches him you can imagine what's going to happen, right?" soojin says, her glare not showing any sign of leaving.

jimin looks between the two, the atmosphere thick and hot, jimin wonders if the two knew each other, because the tension between them was stronger then the grip yoongi had on his throat a few days ago.

"not surprised, yoongi takes everything," kai says, rolling his eyes, "nice to meet you jimin, and i'm sorry for your parents, i hope to see you very soon," kai says, turning on his heel and making his away towards the opposite direction.

jimin doesn't have time to respond, as he himself is being dragged away by soojin.

"...what the hell was that about?" jimin asks, furrowing his eyebrows once again at soojins resting bitch face.

"what do you mean?" she asks, stopping at the bar hand in hand with jimin. setting her bag on one of the stools.

"you looked like you were going to rip his throat out," jimin says, giggling a little, "do you know him?" he asks, "because he seems like he knows yoongi," jimin says, remembering the comment kai made about the said male.