𝟎𝟐𝟐

• snitches get stitches •

jimin watches as the guy who had followed him the day before just stands there, looking around the room as he doesn't seem to notice jimins presence

the younger just stares at him, biting the bottom half of the inside of his cheek as he thinks about what to do.

with every second that passes, jimin finds it even harder not to jump out of his seat and yell at yoongi, shouting that he had finally found the man who he had been looking for just before that.

"so...mr.min, now that we've discussed the more minor details...i'd like to discuss the bigger picture..." bang chan trails off, his eyes switching to jimin, "and i'd like your toy to leave for this"

jimin scrunches his nose, looking more angry than offended, while yoongis face turns dark, about to open his mouth before jimin beats him to it.

"this toy has a name and it's park jimin, so either address me as that or don't address me at all" he snaps, earning felixs attention right away, along with everyone else's.

a smirk meets yoongis face at jimins attitude, while bang chan suppresses a frown by covering it up with a sick smile.

"well...jimin, may you please leave the room, i have some rather...vulgar things to talk to yoongi about," he says, tilting his head with an innocent smile playing along his lips.

jimin sucks the air through his teeth, turning to yoongi as he awaits further instructions.

"you can go jimin...i promise we won't be long" yoongi says, winking at the younger in reassurance. 

jimin nods, standing up and taking one quick look at felix before leaving the room, opening and closing the door behind him as he immediately gets hit with the smell of alcohol and neon lights.

jimin lets out short breaths as he walks through the crowd of people, careful not to walk into anyone as he makes his way to the bar.

once he does, he sits on the barstool, letting out a sigh of relief as he quietly congratulates himself with his confidence in a room full of mafia men.

but on the other hand...it makes him feel sick when he remembers that they aren't who they say they are, and even if they were, he highly doubts they're going to be working with yoongi.

jimin bounces his leg, not so patiently waiting for the meeting to finish up as the music seems to grow louder and the crowd getting much larger.

the younger hums to himself, not paying attention to the body that comes up next to him, planting himself beside jimin as he calls for a bartender.

and jimins eyes quickly widen as he hears the voice of the owner.

• • •