𝟎𝟎𝟖

• you're mine and only mine; all rights reserved •

jimin was lying in soojins bed, he had just woken up from a short nap, and honestly, he thought that he would be in his cell by now because he was well aware that he should be, but if no one came to get him then what the hell should he do? just fr...

jimin was lying in soojins bed, he had just woken up from a short nap, and honestly, he thought that he would be in his cell by now because he was well aware that he should be, but if no one came to get him then what the hell should he do? just freely walk there himself?

um, hell no.

jimin doesn't know how long it's been nor does he care, he just lays there, staring at soojins wall as he cuddles her fluffy body pillow, holding it close as he thinks about what he would be doing right now if he wasn't kidnapped. would he be studying? watching a movie? eating dinner?

who knows.

jimin studies the pictures sprawled out all over her walls, some pictures just there to match the aesthetic while others had her in them, along with other girls and boys he would assume to be her friends.

jimin doesn't move when he hears the door open, he keeps his back to the person who had just walked in, continuing to study the wall in front of him.

"are you awake...?" the voice asks, jimin knowing right away it's soojin.

jimin hums in response as soojin closes the door, placing her bag down as she walks to her closet, picking out a few clothes and a towel.

"i'll be out in a second" soojin whispers, opening her bathroom door and closing it behind her.

when jimin hears the water running, he sits up, rubbing his left eye as he looks at the clock next to her bed, his eyes widening at the realization that he had just spent 7 straight hours laying in soojins bed, at least 3 of those hours napping.

jimin sighs and lays back down, his eyes feeling heavy despite already sleeping for a while, probably from all the stress he has been feeling.

jimin just lays there, in the same position until he hears the water in soojins shower stop, signaling that she was finished.

with a matching pink pajama set on, soojin opens the door and sees that jimin is still laying in her bed, and she feels her face heat up as a smile subconsciously makes a way to her face.

she walks over to the bed, slowly sliding under the covers with jimin, putting her arms around his waist as she pulls him close, smiling when he doesn't protest.

"since when was the guy the small spoon," jimin says, a light chuckle escaping his mouth.

"fuck gender norms, let me be the big spoon," soojin says, making her and jimin giggle.

jimin sighs, he was over the argument with soojin and quite frankly so was she, they were both too tired to talk about it once more.

"i killed a guy after i had sex with him"