𝟎𝟏𝟕

• a secrets a secret, no matter what •

not proof read 👉🏼👈🏼

after finishing their boba, jimin and yoongi had decided to hit maybe one or two more stores before they planned on leaving, and needless to say, jimin was taking advantage of the whole 'no-budget situation'.

jimin and yoongi were looking through some more clothes, this store was more aesthetically pleasing than the other ones they had visited, and jimin was sure that this one would be his favorite.

"how much more do you plan on getting?" yoongi asks, turning to jimin, who was currently standing to the left of him.

"um..." jimin trails off, thinking to himself, "i'm not sure, not much though," he says, jimin already had a shit ton of clothes, so only a few more were needed.

"m'kay..." yoongi trials off, biting his lip, "those fucktards aren't answering their phones, so i'm going to go look for jungkook and hoseok, stay here and don't leave, got it?" yoongi says, feeling like jimins warmed up to him enough for him to leave.

jimin simply nods, continuing to look through the clothes, smiling when he sees a cute tan and white shirt, "whatever you say, dad"

yoongi rolls his eyes, picking up his own bags and leaving the shop, walking past the many people at an average speed.

jimin smiles, looking at the white shirt and smiling when he sees a cute pair of black pants to go along with it.

"damn jimin, small world, huh?"

jimin jumps, putting his hand on his heart as he turns to see kai, a smile on the males face.

"jesus christ" jimin exclaims, earning a few looks from the people around him, "don't do that" he quickly says, shaking his head, "plus, how did you even know it was me with the mask on?" jimin asks.

"jimin, masks don't make you a totally different person, stupid" he snorts, making the younger pout under this mask.

"anyway...why are you..here?" kai asks, his head tilting to the side, his fists clenched in his jacket pockets, "figured min wouldn't let you go anywhere but the club and his house"

"well...i needed clothes...so he took me to the mall to get some...i'm sorry, how do you know him again?" jimin asks, beginning to ramble.

kai stays silent for a second, no more smile visible on his face, "we're friends, we had a falling out though" he shrugs.

the small boy just hums, going back to pick out clothes, "well it was nice seeing you-"

"why are you still here?" kai asks, earning jimins attention almost instantly.

"i'm sorry?" jimin asks, turning around to kai again.

"i mean, you seem like you're alone..you could leave the mall right now and escape...but you're staying, for what?" kai asks.