𝟎𝟏𝟗

• strip for me baby •

"you. got. caught?!" the voice booms, only causing the other to shake his head in annoyance.

"there's no record of me anywhere, calm down and don't get your panties in a twist, nothings going to happen"

"are you fucking serious? this is min yoongi we're talking about, if the boss finds out that you were-"

"if i find out what?"

the two men turn to kai, his glare being one that could kill.

"felix was being a fucking idiot" lucas snaps, earning yet another eye roll from the grey-haired male.

"he's overreacting" he huffs, "they'll have no clue who the hell i am, nothing's going to happen"

"oh really...?" kai starts, "lucas, what exactly did felix do?" he asks, his jaw clenched.

"he talked to jimin, he told the fucking kid to watch himself...HE GAVE EVERYTHING AWAY!" lucas snitches, pointing to felix like a child.

"clam down-" felix is cut off when he's pushed against a wall, his head hitting it with such force it makes him light-headed.

"felix...what did i say about engaging with any of them, huh?" kai asks, a gun digging into felixes forehead.

"not to do it..." the male says, breathing heavily as he watches his boss with vicious eyes.

"exactly...so if anything happens to us because of your ignorance" kai pauses, closing the distance between them as he puts his mouth by the youngers ear, "park jimin won't be the first one i kill, you will"

• • •

jimin sat on his big, white bed, fresh out of the shower as the purple led lights in his bedroom eliminated off his face, his blackout blinds making it seem like it was midnight despite it only being 9.

jimin and soojin had spent a little under 5 hours setting up his room, and he was in love with it, the lights hung beautifully along with the pictures on the wall.

it was basically just like soojins room, but jimin liked his more.

jimin still had a few hours before his shift at the bar, so he was spending his time just relaxing before it started.

after his conversation with yoongi earlier, the mafia leader had informed his men of jimin most likely being followed, telling them to keep eyes out for anyone who could be suspicious, not only trying to keep jimin safe but the mafia as well.

the young boy sighed, playing with his fingers...he was bored, sure, he had a tv hooked up in his room, but he had nothing he particularly wanted to watch.