𝟎𝟏𝟏

• im not just anyone's bitch, i'm the bitch, i'm my own bitch, show some respect •

yoongi lays back in his seat, patiently waiting for his business partner to enter the room, about 16 of his men standing behind him

the green room and gold lights reflected off yoongi beautifully, his blonde hair and gray suit making the man ever so intimidating.

the door opens and yoongi watches as the woman walks in; she's confident, a smug smile on her face as her black heels click against the ground every step she takes. her tight red pants gripping her legs, her matching red jacket stopping at her hips that swing every time she walks. yoongi had never seen a woman wear a suit before, but he's happy that he finally is with someone so confident.

he stands up when she gets closer to him, shaking her hand as they both sit in their black, leather seats after.

"pleasure to finally meet you, jessi" yoongi says, watching as she carefully crosses her legs, about 12 of her man standing behind her as well.

"trust me min yoongi," she smirks, eyeing the man in front of her, "the pleasures all mine"

• • •

jimin sighs as he lazily rests his chin on his hand, he still has another 20 minutes before he had to start his 'job' at yoongis club, and honestly, he would rather be sleeping in his cell right now.

"so, as far as waitressing goes, it's pretty self-explanatory, when anybody sits at a table...literally anywhere, go ask them if they would like anything. if they say no, then just nod and walk away, if they say yes then take their order. if its drinks bring them to me and if it's food take it to the back" soyeon says, pointing to a door that jimin presumed was the kitchen.

"and you'll have about 6 other workers helping you, this club gets packed at night. trust me" jimin just nods at soyeons words, wanting nothing more than to just go home and eat.

"okay, practice on me," soyeon says, resting her arms on the bar table as the other bartender takes over for a while.

jimin practices with soyeon for a while, writing random food that soyeon said down on an order pad, preparing himself for the long night ahead of him.

he looks at the clock and sees that's it's 12, it was the start of his shift, and he was already mentally glaring at every person who walked into the club.

"hello! you must be jimin" the said male turns to the grinning ear to ear girl, her dark blue hair falling just below her jawline.

"no offense but do any twinks like me work here?" jimin asks without thinking, giving the girl in front of him a blank stare.