4#complaint#

Jomi's POV

I had to talk to the president of NASA about it. And to have a meeting with the board I had to write a letter of request,which had to be approved by him before he can have a meeting with me,which was going to take a month.But,i still sent the letter.

So frustrating.

It was the only way to stop this. I tell NASA about this,and they make it public.I had to be patient.

In the meanwhile I was trying to figure out what to do with the cash that was over trillion dollars in my account.

I was not that lazy that I will sleep all day because I had enough money to last me for years,so they gave me an open spot in the training section.

Again,that was not my qualifications ,I read mechanical engineering in university and I later specialized in  aerospace engineering,which meant I was supposed to be making spaceships not training people.

But either ways ,they were still paying me a lot of cash just to train a bunch of people that joined the space program.

So I sucked in my ego like I did in Mars and I trained them

I blew my whistle signalling all the trainees to stop.

"Guys ,you need to be prepared for this,don't forget,you need my recommendation to be approved to go to Ares,but right now,i don't think I am giving anyone of you my recommendation. I can still change my mind so , faster! faster,Aubree,( one of the trainees) raise those legs and run,james,(also one of my trainees) stop running too fast."I said to the trainees.  The trainees were up to sixteen which was a lot of work.

Fourteen of them were all older than me,only two were my age mates,25.

I was  the youngest person to reach Mars,Jenn came when she was 23 ,while Karrie arrived when she was 24. But now,Jenn's daughter broke my record,she is four years old,how did they approve that!?how atrocious.

After coaching for another 2 hours ,I retired for the day.

"Alright people , that's it for today"I said.

Once I reached the cottage with my brand new electric car.

I laid on my bed and immediately drifted into deep sleep.

*
Dream
I woke up and came out if the cottage,the sun was red, I felt my skin was burning,the trees by the far side was on fire.

I quickly called fire service and I was replied with.

'sorry ma'am ,we can't come overall,we have multiple of this cases around the state,I am afraid we have to wait it out'

The person on the other line said .

Luckily the fire did not come near my cottage so I just watched from the window how the fire kept burning.

Night eventually came,it was still very very hot,but not that hot as the morning,even though it was night I felt the intense heat. The fire even grew more wild .

It was slowly making way to my cottage when I grabbed my necessity's and drove away from my cottage,the cottage that held memories of me and my parents.

As I was driving,unknowingly the fire caught my car,i was still driving,few seconds before the car exploded,with me in it.

***

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I groaned as I got out of bed,i looked at my phone and found out it was Saturday.

Since I had no family or friends on earth except for Karrie,i decided to plant flowers and trees.

It took me half of my day to do that but it was all worth it by the end.

I grabbed my phone and snapped the flowers I planted together with me in it,then I posted it on Instagram with a hashtag,planting flowers and conserving the ecosystem.

Since I was quite famous because I was once the youngest astronaut to be launched into space so I had a lot of followers.

After I posted that,I got many likes,but the comments were not even to the picture,it was questions.

How does it feel to go to Mars?

Can you help me go to Mars?

Did you find any living thing?

Only few people gave normal comments like,

You go girl!

You are totally right.

I sighed and dropped my phone on the table before going to take a shower.

I filled the bathtub with warm water,and lavender for a nice scent.

I entered and it relaxed me immediately,for a second I thought about that scary dream I had,it felt so realistic.

That was not even the first time I was having weird dreams like that,ever since I arrived to earth ,bad dreams has been hunting me. Even before the dream I was always worried,I got rid of the gas cooker to use electric cooker.From AC to a fan.I started recycling,since I was good with making stuff,I used the plastics for good use,I instead of making my dear marine life suffer.

I did all this because I knew that the ozone layer might deplete someday,but it will not be my fault.

I was just anxious and silently prayed that Mr O'Neil would accept my request,or else we could all pay a dear price in the future.

Little did I know I will also pay a dear price too.

***

What was the dear price?

Happy reading

Vote and comment.

Thanks

Xoxo