24#Mily's plan#

Dedicated to ameenahsb

Nobodies POV

While Mily was busy strategizing , Jomi decided to have a night out with her only two friends , Jenny and Karrie,they left their kids in the hands of Karrie's nanny,Mily and Jenny's daughter went for a sleepover in their friends house.

They were inn Jenny's house drinking some juice and talking about what has been going on in their lives recently.

"I was not there to see the launching,how was it?"Karrie asked.

"It was good , Mily is still mad at me"Jomi sighed.

"She is just a kid,she wouldn't understand the circumstances."Jenny said.

"I guess so "Jomi replied.

"Whose up for some charade"Karrie said and they all said yes.

While jomi and her friends were busy playing charades ,Mily was not in her friends house,nor her house. She had gone to the site were Jomi's latest light speed engine ship was being kept. She knew very well that her mum was always ready for emergencies ,so no need to worry about food or anything ,all she need was to pass the code and reach the ship.

She remembered her mum telling her one can get lost in space,she was just thirteen what was she thinking,what can I say,teens make stupid decisions some times,for example,eloping to space in search off planet that doesn't exist.

The sight was highly guarded and had codes that only Jomi knows.

She had a full proof plan already,okay ,almost full proof.

It was late at night ,she wore all black so she blend in with the night.

The guards clearly seemed tired ,but were still parading and trying their best to keep guard.

They all knew who Mily was ,she was their boss's daughter.

Mily came out of her hiding space to have the guards stare at her.

"Hello,well Uhm my mum is waiting for all of you outside."she said.

"You mean miss O'Neil?"one asked.

"No , I mean lieutenant poopy pants,of course its miss O'Neil you dunder head!"Mily said .

"You could just have said yes or no,no need to shout"the guard said with flushed cheeks because a teenager raised her voice at him.

They all rushed to meet Jomi outside forgetting they had Mily there with them,they did not want to displeases her.

Mily started brainstorming,it was not going to be long before they realized Jomi was not there and if she pressed the wrong code ,the alarm will flare up. Somebody touched her arm which made her to jump,she had been daughter,thats what she thought,behind her was Audrey,her best friend.

"Audrey,you scared me,what are you doing here?"she asked trying to hide the fact that she was annoyed with Ade for following her.

"Do you think I will let you go to space alone?"Audrey said. Mily knew no matter what she could not send Audrey away ,and she did not have much time anyways.

"What will your mum put as password?'Audrey asked while stroking her chin thoughtfully.

"That will be Tristan"Mily said.

"Oh no, don't tell me your mother belongs to that category"Audrey said dramatically,feeling sorry for her best Friend.

"What category?"Mily asked.