20#Spiders#

Nobodies POV.

Five years had gone by,the first year they moved to Mars had been so tough ,humans tried to adapt. They eventually did. Things got back to the way they where in earth except when they wanted to go out,they needed a space suit .

Jomi was now thirty three and she has a four year old Tristan up her sleeves. That's right,she named her son Tristan,after his father. Mily was more than happy when her baby brother arrived,but you can say she has outgrown her childishness now that she is thirteen,she thinks she's an adult of a sudden. Sigh . Teenage mentality.

Jomi was still leading everyone since people were too scared to take up her position after what she did.

People complained ,called her a dictator for not passing her power to other people,while some understood,Jomi had done a great job so far and she was the one keeping everyone alive ,if she stepped down,they will all be doomed.

This is all how it started.

"We want democracy!,we want democracy!"some people chanted outside her office,loud enough for her to hear. The guards tried sending them away but they were just to adamant. Jomi finally came out.

"What do you want"Jomi said in a bored tone. It was not the first time it was happening and they were a group of ten being led by none other than Mr O'Neil. He had serious problems,he just wanted power,if Mr O'Neil led them,they would not last at all.

He is an old man for goodness sake!what power does he want in his old age!

Jomi decided to compromise.

"Okay,okay,you guys think I am doing a bad job as president,I am sorry about that,so I am going to step down"

They all interrupted Jomi by cheering.

"You didn't let me finish,i will step down for a week to Mr O'Neil ,the leader of your resistance. If he does a bad job ,you guys will stop,if he does a good job,he will be the new president."They cheered again and Jomi went back inside giving no room of r worry,she knew Mr O'Neil was very stupid,and if he did a good job,she could spend her time with her kids more often.

Mily entered the office with four year old Tristan trailing behind her,once he saw Jomi his face lit up and he ran to Jomi. She saw that he had dry tears on his face.

"What did you do know Mily?"Jomi asked Mily.

"I didn't do anything mom,he didn't want to leave kindergarten."Mily defended and Jomi sighed.

"How was school?"Jomi asked Mily.

"It was good,i got an A+  on my history project."she beamed with the smile on her face that always made Jomi happy.

"Good for you honey ,as promised ,you can go to Janet's house for the weekend"Jomi said.

"Thanks mum"and with that,Mily exited the office on her way to their house to prepare for the weekend.

It was the next week that Mr O'Neil will start doing her job for her,she couldn't wait to see him mess up.

Mr O'Neil entered her office which made Jomi scowl.

"What do you want?"she asked.

"I wanted to see my grandbabies but I see only one is here "he looked at Tristan.

"And again thank-you for giving me the opportunity to take your job"that statement made Jomi laugh,which made him scowl. He came to spite her but it seemed like she was enjoying it.

"You are really stupid ,I dont even feel alarmed that you want to take my place,i know you will mess up,as always"Jomi said with a smile on her face as if she is not insulting the old man's intelligence.