11#kidnapped again,seriously?#

Jomi's POV

I was very mad at Tristan,first of all he involved me in this stupid facade that he was Mily's dad,but I didn't miss the priceless smile on her face when we were on our way home. Tristan later told everyone the truth,including Chloe and she she was very delighted to hear that.

When we got home,we watched a disney movie together .Before I adopted Mily, I had no time for television but it was on of the things that was required if I wanted to adopt her.

When the movie was done she was already asleep and so I carried her to her room and went to sleep to.

***

Woke up the next morning,not in a good mood.

'when were you ever in a good mood?' my subconscious asked.

I took my bath,brushed my teeth,and after making breakfast i woke Mily up.

After doing everything needed we went to my work place.

When Mily saw Tristan she ran for a quick hug which got me thinking,why did she become so attached to him. Tristan whispered something in her ears ,which made me mad.

'is he telling her something inappropriate?

No Tristan is not that stupid to mess with me.

Actually he is really stupid,its a family trait,got it from his dad.

What if he is a paedofile ?

No he can't be one.

But you can't be too sure.

True that '

"Milly,come here"I called her and she immediately ran to my side still giggling .

I walked up to Tristan with Mily in my hand .

"What did you tell her?"I asked with a stern face.

"Nothing inappropriate"he said with a shrug.

"So that means you told her something inappropriate,cause when you say you didn't,that means you did"I was talking like a crazy woman now.

"Sorry what did you say?I lost you there when you said 'so'....."He said which made me curse,I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Aargh!,are you a paedofile,Triston,i won't tell,it will be between just you and me,so I will know if I should keep my daughter away from you"I said,now I was really talking like a crazy woman.

"What!no!ew!"Tristan exclaimed and I sighed. I walked away while giving him the gesture 'my eyes are on you' and he chuckled.

I quickly dragged Mily away to where I was working.

Mily really got peoples attention,they keep saying she is cute,non of them knew I adopted her.

When I was done with my work for the day I was walking towards my car with Milly running in front of me when a hand covered my mouth,and then I was blindfolded,and tied up. I did not even try to fight,it was not the first time.

I was worried about what happened to Timily before I heard her giggling with Tristan.

Oh ,so she is in on this

The car came to a halt and Tristan removed the blindfold and untied me.

I looked up and saw we were at an Italian restaurant.

"You can't hit me Jomi ,there is a child here"he chuckled,and I chuckled internally .

We will see about that.