12#In five months#

Nobodies POV

Many things happened in those five months.

In five months,works where finished.

The whole team drank their wine ,feeling all jolly for finally finishing the latest NASA ship,it was ready for launching but that was supposed to be done the next year.

They were all looking forward to when they start building a new ship,and a better one.

Jomi was most impressed how they finished the ship with limited time,approximately seven months but  even though Jomi arrived three months late,she was still able to contribute to the ship.

In five months ,feelings where confessed.

Jomi did give Tristan a waiting list ,but she just couldn't help it,he warmed up her heart and made her realize he was nothing like his father.

Tristan did their normal tradition of him kidnapping her ,only difference is ,she did not punch him in the face.

"Jo,you are really fascinating,you're nothing like other women out there,and ,you make me happy just by seeing you smile,I know it's to early to say this but I love you,and I realized that in the passed five months"Tristan said while holding Jomi's well manicured fingers in his hand.

This statement warmed Jomi's heart the more,her heart was beating for joy.

"Tristan........"Jomi said but was interrupted by Tristan.

"I know,the waiting list,you said I need a waiting list to become your friend,but never to love you ,did you now?"he asked . Jomi thought her her could not be more warmed up than it was before but she was wrong.

"Tristan ,don't we need to be friends first before we make progression to the next level"Jomi teased.

"It's not like that all the time "he defended.

"I guess so,but Tristan,you did not even need a waiting list to become my friend,you forcefully made me one and I am happy for that,why don't we just forget I mentioned a stupid waiting list,because I love you too"Jomi confessed and she gave him a bear hug ,followed by a kiss,her first kiss.

And then she punched him on the face.

"What was that for?"he asked.

"It's tradition now"Jomi chuckled,i t was a really funny tradition,although she hated it every time he put a sac on her head.

"That has to change,how about I kidnap you and you don't do anything"he tried negotiating .

"How about you kidnap me ,followed by a punch and a slap on the face."she said which made him pout.

"How about ,I don't kidnap you and you don't ruin my face"Tristan said. Lies,he still had a perfect image of her in a sac in that mind of his.

"I got a better idea"Jomi beamed.

"What is it?"Tristan asked.

"How about you don't kidnap me,but t punch and slap you"she said with a sly smile on her face.

"Jomi"Tristan whined.

"Okay okay,I will think about it"Jomi said and walked away ,leaving Tristan to think about what he has gotten himself into.

In five months,Jomi met new people.

"Jomi,i will like to introduce you to my childhood friend,Matthew King,he also works at NASA " Tristan said.

"Nice to meet you"Matthew and jomi shook hands.

"Tristan has told me so much about you,you even look better than on the screen"he said which made Jomi smile politely even though she was not flattered one bit,she was not the type to get easily flattered.