18#Finally at Mars.#

Nobodies POV

They ship finally landed on Mars right after the ship that was holding one thousand passengers landed.

The passengers were told to stay in the ship until further notice,only the NASA officials could go out.

Jomi,Karrie ,Miran ,Jade and the rest of the crew made way to the hall where all the officials were meant to meet,but not after Jomi had seen her first friend ,Jenny . They both shared big hugs and Karrie also joined in. It was a reunion . They were all happy to see each other, Jomi couldn't wait to tell Jenny a lot of things and Jenny was surprised to see a huge bump on Jomi ,but they had to meet in the hall.

The hall was made by the other occupants before the evacuation.

When the arrived,it was made known to all of them that the president of NASA did not make it.

The secretary came up to speak.

"This is a very tragic incident,for all of humanity,we have to start from the beginning ,all over again. We need a means of survival and we need to be united to survive,we need a leader. Someone to hold everyone together and keep their hopes high. I will like to give that responsibility to the one who saved over fifty thousand people,and that is Jomi O'Neil.We all  know that the ship that saved all those people belong to Jomi,so Jomi,come say something."The secretary said and Jomi was stunned hearing.

Everyone in the room look around for Jomi and Karrie nudged her forward.

Jomi made her way to the microphone before she spoke.

"Thank you ,its really an honour ,but the didn't save all those people on my one. My late husband Tristan O'Neil,he is the one who brought up the idea of making a ship,what about Jade,he is the one that predicted that the sun was gonna blow. Miran,Karrie,Matt,karen Drake,Tracy,Jenna,they are still more still. They all helped me,I can't be a leader,i am nothing like a leader ,you can choose someone who is outspoken like Karrie or Jenna"Jomi said,Jomi was still self reserved but that didn't mean she wanted to take all the credit for her friends hardwork.She was about to leave when Karrie ran to the stage and dragged Jomi with her.

"Jomi is wrong everybody!wrong I tell ya!. Three years ago Jomi and I came back from Mars,I went back to my normal life not realizing anything,Jomi knew something like this was going to happen so she went to ex presided,Mr O'Neil. He rejected her offer without thinking. Jomi decided to take matters into her own hand and thats where she met jade who had also brought this matter to Mr O'Neil but he shrugged it off,jade gave up ,but Jomi didn't. Truth be told,the reason we all helped Jomi was because we wanted to live,Jomi did it because she wanted to save everyone.All we did was help her build the ship, Jomi and Tristan are the ones that funded everything,mostly Jomi though.(she turned to Jomi)I know the only reason you don't want to do it is because you are scared of making bad decisions,bit your evacuation decision was not bad,it saved us all.I believe in you."And with that,she gave Jomi a hug.

"Okay,i will do it,if it makes you happy Karrie"Jomi said to Karrie but everyone in the hall which made them cheer.

***
It was time for Jomi to address everyone as their leader.

"Hello,i am Jomi O'Neil,some of us here are still traumatized about the incident that happened three years ago,but we have to move on and live our normal life. We will live our lives just like how will lived in earth except to be more careful. This air is not breathable ,that means stay indoors and if you need to go out,wear a suit.Many of us have no place to stay for now that is why you will keep staying in the ship ,you will also help build your own house. Nobody is doing anything for anybody here,but you will all stay in the ship until your new home is finished. New space suites will be made everyday so it will be enough for everybody,we should all go to out normal lives and occupations ,and everything will be okay. Thank-you."Jomi said and she. Made her way back to her cabin.

Everything was going to be different and jomi knew it.

Jomi gave Mily a hug once she entered and tickled her , Mily' laugh made Jomi smile,she hoped Mily will keep on laughing for the rest of her life,she hoped Mily's life will not turn out to be as awful as hers.

****
They finally arrived at Mars. Yay.

The fun has just started.

Spoiler alert!⚠️⚠️ There will be aliens,lie.
Read more to see.

Vote and comment.

Thanks.

Xoxo