14#fastforward#

Two years later.

Jomi's POV

"I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride"The priest said and with that, Tristan kissed the bride,which was me.

The past years had been rough,but we got through it together.

When Tristan proposed ,I was happy and mad,it took him two years to know he wants to marry me? And so,i punched him hard in the face. You heard me right,he was meant to ask me earlier,i even had the idea of proposing by my ego did not let me do it,well I was silently thanking my ego because Tristan would have teased me.

I am not a violent person let's just say love makes you do crazy things.

We prepared the wedding as fast as we could and we got married ,we finally tied the knot.

I also met with Tristans mother in the process,turns out ,Mr O'Neil and his mum are divorced. Shocker!!(note the sarcasm) ,I was really happy she did not get to spend the rest of her life with that douchebag. She was a really nice person to be with,i wonder how she ended up with that douchebag,forgive my language.

Everything was working out for us,Tristan built a mansion where the ship we were building was located. We figured,in less than two years the earth will destroy so why not spend all our money. And that is what we did,we spent our money on things we did not need.

The mansion was his marriage gift for me ,he remembered when I told him I liked that area,it silent and I liked to be around nature,i also liked the view of the ocean,so breathtaking.

Milly was the little cute flower girl,she was already eight years old,she grew up so fast. My little pumpkin.

We invited close friends and some of Tristans relatives.

The ship?the ship was coming out great,it was already more than half and in less than a month,it will be done.

We had already started installing things there. Karrie made sure it had a green house.

I made sure the ship has some sort of warehouse where more than enough food and water will be stalked. I was also thinking of storing live food like chicken or Cows. Who would want to live in a world without chicken,milk,cheese or butter,they where like daily course meals,and so I made sure there was a barn ,and a petting zoo,since there was no life form in Mars.

There where up to fifty thousand rooms in the ship,all decorated and ready for occupancy. So all we had to do on the ship was to install the engine.

Everything was finally como together,there was now hooe that we would not die. We had already informed our family members about our plans so if they love their life,they would not waste anytime driving to the ships location once we call them and say 'its about to happen'  that was like a code word.

***

I know this chapter is short but interesting parts are coming.

Xoxo