Let me show you. (Drunk Adora)

Catra's pov

I curled into my pillow only just waking up again since Adora left for her only class she had today since it was Saturday. I sit up quickly when I hear the door opening and closing again. I looked over to see Adora taking off her shoes. "Hey Adora~" I smirked as I got off the bed. Adora caught me on the last step and picked me up and carried my all the way to the sofa where she placed me on her lap. I cuddled into her and kissed under her chin. "I missed you... " she smiled down at me and kissed my forehead "I missed you too Kitty Cat", I grumbled at the nickname. "Why do you like me? " I asked randomly just to find out. "Well... " Adora began putting her finger under her chin.

"Because you make me smile,
Because you treat me right,
Because I know you well and you know me,
And because you take care of me. "

I smiled at her answer God damn Adora makin me blush and feel butterflies. I kissed Adora's neck and whispered "I love you" I can't believe I said that! What if she thinks we're movin to fast?! "I love you too Catra, I know we've had quite a quick experience in our relationship. But I rather that then go really slow and lose you. " I cuddled close into Adora and held onto her shirt. "Adora, never leave, just stay... forever. " I said softly into her shirt. "Of course Catra. "

We spent the rest of the day playing video games and watching movies. Glimmer, Bow, Frosta, Scorpia and her roommate/girlfriend came over for a drink but Glimmer and her boyfriend left when Bow had to leave the girl's building. Purfuma drank a little too much so she was all over Scorpia, so Scorpia took her to their dorm over her shoulder and Frosta left when she started to get sleepy, which wad before Bow and Glimmer left. I kinda like Adora's friends they are a great group all and all of them are so different and cool. "Hey Catra~"  I heard Adora say from behind me as she wrapped her arms around my stomach, she had a little to drink but Glimmer told that she had always been a light weight.

I was just finishing up getting dressed in the bathroom and when I walked out I saw something that never thought I would of ever seen. Adora was in the middle of the room almost naked expect a towel that was tied around her neck covering her front and a duster in hand, "I am She-ra! " she yelled sloppily as she ran around the room. "Adora quiet down it's 10pm. " I shooshed her from where I stood. "Oh my Princess, I will rescue you! " she said in a whisper shout. I shook my head and headed over to her side and grabbed her shoulders "Adora you're drunk lets go to sleep. " Adora's high went down quickly once I placed her in bed and took off the towel after covering her over first. I didn't want to see anything with out her consent.

Scoll to the next bold if you don't want to read mild smut talk.

I got into the bed and held onto Adora's higher half. I cuddled into her neck but what I didn't know was Adora had her own plans. She sat up quickly and pinned my arms to the bed. I held my eyes shut tight so I didn't see anything. "Look at me Catra. " I shook my head and pinned her down. "No Adora not whilst your drunk. " Adora struggled and answered "but I'm horny Kitty Cat! " I shook my head and pulled out a pair of shorts a a shirt. I then chucked them at Adora before climbing into my own bed. "Catra, why you leave! " I tried to sleep but before I could I felt the bed dip and a full clothed Adora led next to me. I kissed her head. "Good night Adora."

Haha that's the end. But seriously I'm tired. Good night.