Family Party.

Catra's Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing so I quickly grabbed, and answered it so Adora wouldn't wake up. "Hello who's this? " I waited for a while, "hello Catra, it's your mother. "

C: "oh hi mum, I missed you how you been? "
SW: "I've been good babes, um I came over to your dorm and you weren't there, where are you staying babes? "
C: "oh mum, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Adora, her brother and I all went up to her father's house. "
SW: "Oh okay Sweetie. "
C: "how about you cone here mum. I mean Adora's family are going to have a party, you should come. "
SW: "will there be alcohol? "
C: "no mum don't worry you'll be fine."
SW: "okay sweetie, send me the directions and I'll be there at 12pm."
C: "okay bye mum love you. "

I put down the phone and turned over to see Adora cuddled up to my side I moved her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. "Hey Adora~" I said in her favorite of my voices. "Hey Kitten... " Adora whined as she cuddled into me. "I envited my mother to the party, I hope you don't mind. " Adora shook her head. "No it's fine Kitten. "

I sat up on the bed and brought Adora with me. "I want chocolate pancakes." Adora said as she rested her head on my chest. "Ok, come on let's go make you some chocolate pancakes. " I stood up out of the bed and picked up my girl before talking her downstairs and setting her on the kitchen counter.

I started to make the pancakes but Adora started to whine at me to come back. "Catra! Come back. " I shook my head at her and kisses her cheek. "Adora you want pancakes. " I said as she wrapped her arms around me. "But I want you... " Adam then comes down the stairs and I sighed in relief. "Adam... help me make pancakes for your sister while I hold her. She's being needy. " Adam laughed and started to make the pancakes.

Once Adam was finished with the pancakes I gave some to Adora and once she was a little more awake and a little less needy we all talked about the party tonight. "Yay I get to meet your mother. " Adam said excitedly I smiled and cleaned up the plates.

A few hours later.

We were almost all set in the village hall for our party when people started to come. My mother was already here and enjoying talking to Adora's family.
"Hey you must be Catra, Adora has told me a lot about you. " I heard someone say from behind me as I  pinned up a string of bunting. I turned around and looked at the woman "yeah, I'm her roommate and girlfriend. " I came down from the ladder I was on and shook the woman's hand. "Hi I'm Light Hope, but everyone calls me Hope, I'm Adora's cousin. " I nodded my head and then went back to helping set up. "So... " but she was interrupted by Adora coming up to me and kissing my cheek, "hey Kitten, I've missed you, your mother has been getting on with my aunt. " I smiled and held Adora's hand, "well that's good, come on lest go to our table, I think food will be out soon. "

We walked towards our table, I sat next to my mother and Adora sat next to me "hey girls I was just telling your aunt, Adora that when I had Catra,she was the cutest baby, and Catra did this thing where she would run around the house with her underwear on her head and nothing on bottom. " everyone laughed at my mother's story apart from me, "mum you're embarrassing me..." I whinned which made Adora laugh more. "Aw Catra, it's okay you were little. " before anymore was said the music started.

Adora gave me a look, as if to say that she wanted to dance. I huffed out and got up and pulled her to the dance floor. The song was The Time (Dirty Bit) we danced together for the hole song until a slow song came on where we danced holding eachother, which made me feel like I was going into Kitten space. I pawed at Adora's arm which made her look towards me. "Kitten? " I nodded my head, so Adora took me way from the dance floor.

We sat down next to the half demolished buffet table "Kitten do you wanna go back to my dad's house? " I shook my head "no, it's family. " Adora led against the wall and pulled me into her lap. I sat there while she rocked me. After an hour we had some food and then people started to leave so we soon left and got into bed. I cuddled into Adora and I soon fell asleep.