Therapy.

Catra's Pov

I left the dorm to my appointment with Purfuma, I was a little nervous but Adora gave me a pep talk and a lot of cuddles before so I believe I'll be alright. I knocked on the door and it was soon answered by Scorpia who left shortly after.

I was sat down with Purfuma for about an hour before she explained PTSD and how it can effect someone and their relationships. "Catra have you ever heard of pet play? " I shook my head do Purfuma continued "well its when a person acts like a pet and their partner takes care of them and treats them like a pet" I nodded my head understanding what's was saying. "So what I'm trying to say here Catra is that pet play can help people deal with their mental problems so if Adora would be okay with it, I would recommend it. " I thought about it for awhile, I mean I love it when she calls me Kitten and when I curl up on her lap. "I'm not sure she'll be okay with it. " I said to Purfuma a little nervous "I could always have the two of you come in so I can explain it to her and you two could Set up your ways in which you want to do it. " I thought back to Adora, would she be willing, she said that she would help me no matter what. "Um no I think I can do it, thankyou Purfuma, I will talk to Adora as soon as she gets home. " Purfuma nodded her head and I left her dorm for my own..

Once Adora got home I sat her down and explained everything when I sat on her lap once I was finished she smiled and kissed my head. "Of  course I'll look after you as a kitten Catra. I love you. " I smiled up at her and kissed her chin. "I love you too"

Short but sweet. Trying to chapters out o keep reading. If you find the Steven universe song reference then I will give you a free Story idea the only thing I ask is that I get credit for the idea.