The Ex.

Adora's pov

I was sat on the sofa cuddling with my kitten as she played with a piece of cardboard that she had found in Adam's room. "Hey cutie wanna go out today?" Catra shook her head and pawed at my lap. "But Kitten I need to get some things for a party my family is having this weekend. " Catra huffed and pulled her arms up so I could pick her up. Which I did and brought her to my room so we could get changed.

Once at the shop I sat Catra in a trolly so she wouldn't wonder off since she was still in a pet space. "Ok cutie, they want party food, paper plates and bowls. " I said as I looked at the list. Catra smiled as she played with a toy I brought from home, it was a soft, felt, ball with a bell inside. I picked up some paper plates and put them in the trolly. Catra went to grab them but I gave her a look. "Catra. Don't touch. " a woman looked towards us with a weird look. I just gave her a look back and carried on.

We had finished shopping in the super market and because Catra was such a good girl I brought her into the toy shop. Catra's eyes went huge so I grabbed her arm and looked into her eyes. "Ok Catra, now you have been a good girl today. So you get two stuffies and two play toys. " Catra kissed my cheek as a thankyou. I smiled as she ran around the stuffies aisle.

After about a quarter of an hour of looking Catra picked two stuffies, one was a pink rabbit that was small, and I think for a baby but she liked it non the less.

And a cute seal stuffie that was also a pillow, in normal seal colours

I put them in the trolly as Catra showed me them, with the biggest grin on her face as she ran to the toy section and picked out a Super Girl action figure from the DC Superhero Girls collection

She then gave me the toy and found something that made her smile grow 20 feet long

She then gave me the toy and found something that made her smile grow 20 feet long. A pair of fluffy cat ears.

I bought everything that she picked out and we left for the diner. But once we got there I saw something that made everything from my past flood back into my mind. It wad him, my ex, Sea Hawk.

Catra must have seen the distress on my face because she pulled me away from the area and was imdetly out of pet space. "Adora, babe are you okay? Was that him? " all I could do was nod my head. He left the country, I never would of thought I would see him again. Catra pulled me into a death grip hug where I cried into her chest for a few moments before she pulled away and said. "Right, who cares about that douche, you have someone better than him now, so show it off. Let's get something to eat and pretend that he is a normal stranger. I promise we can do this. " I smiled at Catra's encouraging words before we both stood up and kissed for little while and then we made our way towards the diner again.

We walked past Sea Hawk and his date like they were nothing. Catra ordered and I kissed her quickly before finding a table, they stood up together and the girl went towards the bathroom and he cane my way. It's okay Adora he's not coming over to you he's going to walk past. "Hi, Adora, long time no see. " I started to panicked as he sat down infront of me and started to ramble, and before I knew it, Catra was there and had places the drinks down and sat on my lap. "Hey babes, you missed me? " Catra then began to kiss me like she does when she's jealous and once she was finished she looked over to Sea Hawk and smiled. "Don't hurt my girl ever again. Actually don't talk or look at her ever again. Got it. " he nodded his head and ran leaving me and my girlfriend in peace to eat our dinner.