Well this is different.

Adora's Pov

This weekend dad was going to be gone for business so I decided to surprise Catra, Dad left last night and it was now Saturday so I woke Catra up at 10am after rapping a belt with a tail attached and put on some Cat ears on her head, and a bell around her neck. I kissed her neck and she woke up slowly, "good Morning Kitten. " Catra smiled at me before catching herself in the mirror, "you dressed me like a cat? " She asked with a confused look on her face, "yeah well my dad is out all this weekend so I thought you could be my kitten all day and I wanted you to wear this and no clothes to make it feel real. " Catra looked down to realize that I had taken off her top and bottoms so she was just in her underwear, she blushed so I kissed her cheek and cuddled into her, "you don't have to Kitten... " Catra shook her head before going into the roll of kitten and she started to play with a squeaky bird.

After a hole day of being a cat Catra cuddled up to me in the sofa and asked for her phone, I gave it to her and she quickly started to type something into google "um Adora, can I try something...? " I smiled and nodded before Catra sat in my lap and began to grind on my hips.

Sexual seen coming up skip to next chapter if you do not wish to read

Catra started to lick and bite my neck making me squirm under her "h-hey I'm supposed to be the top" I said but Catra didn't say anything she just began to unbutton my trousers and then stick her hand down there and began to rub me. "Oh Adora~ you are so cute when you aren't in power. " I then bucked my hips when she pulled her hand away but she still left me glit all alone. "You know I found this in your old room... hidden away under the bed. " Catra said when she showed me my strap in dildo, "did you want yo use this on your little Kitten? " I nodded my head knowing I couldn't lie, "but how the tables have turned beautiful girl, I am incontrol. " I shook my head and lunged to grab it holding on tightly as I pulled the dildo from my girlfriend, if anyone was going to use it, it was going to be me.

I pulled her underwear down and tried to get the dildo in but Catra fought me and pulled away trying to get it in my hole. We both the slipped off the leather sofa and onto the floor with I on to of Catra, "look who's the top now Cutie. " I said as I pulled the dildo towards her area and she pulled towards mine before it began to brake, we both let go which gave me the idea. "Oh wait I have a duel dildo!"I said as I ran to grab it from inside a box in the cupboard "here! " Catra said as she found it and began to strap it onto herself "oooh" she moaned when she pushed the dildo up her virgina I then layed her down on the sofa and sat on the other end before strapping it to myself, "ready?" I asked as I smiled down at my girl. "Ready " she answered before we both began to rock back and forth into eachother.

I push down hard into my girlfriend before I was out of it led ontop of her trying to catch my breath. "I love you Kitten. " I breathed out, Catra smiled and kissed my nose. "I love you too Adora-ble. " we sat there just led together for a while before Catra got hungry.