The winner/ Kitten meets the dad.

The winner of the quote competition was Insanity11230

Good luck with your story.

Catra's pov

I was in pet space as soon as I woke up so when Adora tried to get me into  the bath I wasn't to happy. "Kitten please get in the bath" Adora pleaded as she pulled on my arm. I nugged her arm with my head towards the bath trying to tell her to get in with me. Adora got what I meant and stripped down and got in the tub. I soon joined and cuddled up to my girlfriend.

She scrubbed the shampoo into my hair as I sat inbetween her legs, playing with the bubbles. Adora's fingers running through my hair soothed me so when they left my scalp I was confused. "I need to mine now kitten. " Adora said behind me with a kisses on my shoulder. "I love you Kitten. " I meowed as my response before I began to play with my fingers going up and down Adora's knee. Adora then dumped water over my head to wash out the shampoo before refilling the mug and at the skin and dumping it over her head. I cuddled into Adora's bare chest for an hour more before the bathwater started to turn cold.

Adora got out first and wrapped herself up in a towel before pulling me out of the, bath and wrapping me in a towel. I then got on my knees and crawled towards the bedroom for her to follow after me. "Ok Catra time to get dressed. " Adora said as she shlooked in the draws for some clothes to wear. But I had a better idea. I jumped onto the bed and untied my towel, spreading myself out. "So Catra how about your.... " Before Adora could finish hey sentence she saw my position "Catra, Kitten... " Adora started to walk up yo me pulling me towards her and then pulling a sports bra over my head. She then grabbed my feet and pulled my matching boxers on all with out saying thing. "There now grab our favorite toy and we'll go down in a minute to see my dad and brother. " this made me panick as my girlfriend started to get dressed. I ran around in circles around the room. "Oh kitten. " Adora said as she picked me up, "my family don't care how you are dresses but if it makes you feel more comfortable then put this shirt on. " she gave me a long shirt that I pulled over my head.

We headed down stairs with me still crawling everywhere but at a fast pace since I was a cat and not a baby. "Hi dad, sup Adam, Catra is in pet space today so just treat her like a normal cat. " Adam nodded his head and then returned to his book as my dad watch the telly, I getting no answer from him. Catra jumped onto the sofa and I sat down next to her and played with her as I watch the telly.

Fluff so short.