Chapter 23 + Special Note

Author's POV
"Kim Minah, will you like me also?"

I could feel D.O's breath against her neck. For some reason, this was just all too perfect to be real. D.O oppa confessing to me?! It's too unreal that I can't bare to expose my feelings. What if it was all a joke? No.. I can't give in too soon.

"Oppa.. What are you doing? I don't believe what's happening right now. I don't believe you"

"I'll prove it! I'll show you Minah! How much I want you, how much I care for you, how much I love you." He squeezed me tighter as he said those words.

"Oppa.. I can't... Breath!" I requested him to release me.

He freed me from his grip and turned to face me. He hugged me one last time.

"Thank you."

TIME SKIP

After that night that he confessed, my actions became awkward whenever I'm around him. To resolve this, I decided to pretend that nothing happened. I felt more at ease that way. D.O oppa seemed to catch on and stayed under the light... Keeping the situation amongst our selves.

I woke up the next morning to see the 3 boys in the kitchen doing their own thing. I sat by Sehun who was eating bacon. I took one of his bacon and munched on it.

"Yah! That's mine! Cook your own!!" He whined.
"But it takes too long! Just share!!" I whined back.

Our conversation got cut off by D.O's voice.

"Let's go on a vacation." He said as he put down the newspaper he was reading.

"Eh?!" I had the confused look.

"Oh right!! There's no classes next week!" Sehun exclaimed.

Oh yeah.

"Where would we go?" Baek looked at the 3 of us who were on the table.

"BEACH! Let's go to the beach!"

--------------

Hello! This is your author making her long awaited comeback! Its been over 4 months since I last updated and im really sorry. It was just so hectic in school and my laptop broke so I couldn't write. I dislike typing on my phone so I don't do it here but since you guys helped this story reach over 5k, I have been inspired to write again... Even if I do have to use my phone. 💛

Im very sorry if this was a really sucky chapter. It's been a while so im still getting used to it again. I'll try update again as soon as I can.

QUESTION! Are you guys more interested in MINAH and the 3 guys' love story or Suho's story??

I need to know so I know which one to focus on more.

Again.. I am truly sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. I will try my best for this to not happen again. I Sarang you guys. 💕

Annyeong~