Chapter 3 - Goodbye, Oppa

Suho's POV~

I closed my last luggage. Phew~! I finally finished packing my stuff for Hong Kong. Why is it so hard to pack stuff?!

"Is this gonna be enough?" I whispered as I wipe the sweat thats dropping from my forehead... Just then, Minah comes in with some juice.

"Thank you! Its just what I needed!" I told her as I grab the drink.

"Why do you have so much luggage when you're only going to be gone for a week?!" Minah asked while attempting to open the bag I just closed.

I had 2 luggages in which both can fit a 5-year-old inside, but with what im gonna do in Hong Kong, I think its pretty reasonable to have this much luggage.

"Yah!! Hajima! (Dont do that!) i just closed that!! One of them are paperworks that i need for hong kong okay?!" I quickly sat on the luggage to prevent her from opening it.

"Hyung!!! We're here!" Sehun hollers out. Me and Minah came out of the room to see them.

"Oppa!!!" Minah shrieked and ran to D.O. I pulled the hood of her jacket to prevent her from going to him and dragged her to my side.

Minah nudged me, showing her discontent.

Aigoo! What are we gonna be do with this little girl?!

"Are you ready to go to the airport? You're gonna miss the plane if we don't leave right now" D.O said while looking at his watch.

"Yeah, I just need to grab my stuff and i'm ready to go" Baekhyun helped me get my stuff out of the room and then they dropped me off at the airport.

~

I hugged Minah for the last time. She pushed me away saying that she could barely breath. "Yah! Be careful okay! Dont get into trouble and stop flirting with D.O! Take care of yourself! I love you~!" I said while bringing her in for another hug.

"Whats wrong with you? You sound like youre never going back! You be safe too okay, oppa? Bring me back something from Hong Kong!" She joked around.

I sighed and looked at my 3 friends. "You guys better take care of my sister! Im trusting you guys! Also, Sehun! Dont just eat our food and clean too! Im leaving the house and my sister in your care so you guys better do good!" I told them.

I heard the announcement that my plane is going to depart soon so I said goodbye to them one last time and started to walk to the line. I stopped and turned around to see Minah waving me goodbye. I did my best not to cry. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and looked at her again. I smiled, waved back and then boarded the plane. I sat down on my seat and looked at the window.

Goodbye, Minah. I hope you understand.

---

Chapter 3 done! Obviously Suho is hiding something. What do you think he's hiding? Is he really going to Hong Kong for a business trip?

Please vote for the next chapter and comment your thoughts of the story so far. Remember to follow~!!

P.S. Im sorry if this is short!! I promise to make it longer as the story progresses.

Annyeong~