Chapter 15 - Its War

Minah's POV~

"YOU. Dont follow us. Got it?!" Baekhyun glared at Sehun who was complaining about us leaving him. I stood up from my chair and started following Baekhyun.

We started started walking down the street. It was quiet, so quiet that the silence was deafening. "Oppa..." I couldnt handle the silence any longer.

"Minah-yah.."He spoke before I could ask him what was going on.

"D.O... What is he to you?" He asked looking straight ahead.

"Huh?" I was shocked by his sudden question that I didnt know how to reply.

"Im asking what D.O is to you.." He looked at me but I turned my face to avoid eye contact.

"Oppa.. why are you like this?" I asked him, not answering his question. "You like him dont you?" He directly asked me. I didnt answer him at all. "I knew it..." He said under his breath. I guess my silence gave the answer.

We soon reached the park near our house and sat on the bench.

"How about me?" He asked as he sat.

My heart was beating really fast for some reason. "Huh? You? Well... I always thought of you as an oppa. Like an older brother" I told him truthfully.

"Brother?" he smirked and gave a half laugh, yet it was so obvious that it was fake.

He rested his elbows on his knees and started playing with his fingers. "Minah-yah... What if I told you that I dont want to only be a brother to you." He looked serious.

My heart was beating really loud after hearing those words that you can even hear it. Be quiet heart!

"E-eh?" Did I hear him correctly?!

"Did you not hear me?!" He looked at me. "I like you"

WHAT?! He likes me?! Is he joking?! My heart feels like it was about to explode. I dont know if I should be happy or sad about this.

"Stop joking around.." I chuckled trying to ease the mood. I stood up and attempted to leave.

"Do I look like Im joking around?" He stood up and held my hand to prevent me from leaving. "Minah-yah... I like you."

"Why are you doing this?!" I told him as I was trying to free from his grip. I failed. He held my hand tight.

"I dont care! I dont care if your heart is with D.O. I like you Minah!"

My mind was confused and I couldnt handle the situation I was in any longer.

"Let go!" I tried to get away from his grip once again but he was holding on too tightly. "Minah! Listen to me!" He begged. "LET GO!" I screamed at him. When he let go, I started to run away as fast as I can and head on home.

What just happened? Was he playing with me? Aiiiiiissshhh!! What do I do?!?

Next day

Baekhyun's POV~

I went out of the room and went to the dining room. D.O was drinking his morning coffee as usual and Sehun was waiting for his bread to pop out of the toaster. Minah wasnt around. I sat down axiously waiting for her to come out of her room. I probably shocked her last night with my sudden confession..

Finally, she came out of her room and made her way into the dining room. I stood up from my seat.

"Minah..." I called her out. She completely ignored me. D.O and Sehun seemed to notice that she did and looked at us. "Sehun-ah... Im riding with you this morning." She looked at Sehun without much expression.

"A-Arrasso." I guess the way she acted intimidated him so he didnt refuse whatsoever.

Sehun and and Minah left after Sehun ate his breakfast. D.O soon started to leave as well.

"Do you want to ride with me or are you going by your self?" He asked.

"Aniya (No) .. Im okay." I said.

"Okay, I'll leave first then" He replied. He was about to go inside his car.

"Wait... D.O-yah" I stopped him.

He turned around and looked at me. "Huh? What?" he asked.

"I saw it...." I started.

"What do you mean?" He looked lost.

"That night, when Minah slept in the living room."

FLASHBACK

I was awoken by Sehuny who pushed me off the bed. Aigoo.. he is such a messy sleeper.I decided to sleep on the ground cause It was better than being kicked by Sehun a million times.

I tried to sleep on the ground but an hour has passed yet I still couldnt sleep. I stood up and went out to use the restroom. I opened the door and I couldnt believe what I saw. D.O kissed Minah on the lips.

I hid behind the door and listened to what he was saying.

"I want you, Minah" He said."I want you so badly,--"

I closed the door so I couldnt hear any more of what he said. All I know now is that D.O likes Minah.

FLASHBACK END

"Let me explain... That-" I stopped him before he could say anything else.

"D.O yah.. I just want you to know that I like her." I looked at him in the eyes.

"What?!" He looked at me with shock.

"I like Minah... and im going to fight for her. I just want you to know that." I told him straight up.

He was frozen on his spot. I walked past him and started heading for my car. I stopped when I heard his voice. I turned around and saw him looking at me.

"I dont want to fight you.." he told me.

"Are you sure that you want Minah?!" I asked him.

"I do! I want her so bad I can go crazy! But-"

"Then fight for her! Dont be a coward! I want to fight for Minah's love as a man. Dont just give up! I dont want to win because you gave up. I want to win fairly. I want Minah to come to me because she chose me, not because the man she liked gave up on her, but because she likes me more than you" I told him.

"Are you really gonna be like this?! Minah... She not just anybody. Shes Suho's little sister! Suho's our friend, you bastard! Are you really going to betray your best friend?!" He yelled at me.

"Then what do I do?! I like her!! I cant stop liking her! Even if I wanted to, I cant! Im not going to be a coward like you. Im going to do what my heart tells me to do." I yelled back at him. I turned around and went to my car. Before I went in, he told me.

"Fine. May the best man win"

Chapter END! So yeah.. Baek and D.O is gonna fight for Minah. Who do you think Minah is gonna choose? Baek or D.O?! Vote and comment to find out!

Remember to follow!!

Annyeong!!