Chapter 8 - Flashback

Minah's POV~

As I sit in the car, lost in my thoughts while D.O oppa was driving, I looked at the side mirror. Everything was then blurry. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly I was in the back seat. 2 kids were playing mok chi pa (Its similar to Rock Paper Scissors), a boy and a girl. They looked very familliar though... Although I couldn't see properly because everything was blurry and hazy, I was pretty sure it was.. it was ME! It was me and my brother! 2 adults were in front.. i recognize the driver, it was dad. The lady next to him, it must be my mom. She was facing the other way so I couldnt really see her face.

"O.. Omma(Mom)!" Tears suddenly started falling. I bent closer to the front to see her.. Then I was awoken by D.O oppa.

"Yah.. are you okay?!" I noticed that we were parked on the side of the road. D.O oppa looked at me with great concern. "Yah! Why are you crying?! Is everything okay?!" are you hurt anywhere?" D.O oppa was in a state of panic.

"Huh? Oh. Uh.. Im okay oppa.. dust just went in my eyes. That's all" Continue driving" I said while i wiped the tears that were continuosly falling.

"Are you really okay?" He asked again. I nodded to reassure him and he started to drive again.

I thought back to what I just experienced. It happened again. I've always experience this kinds of things but my brother tells me that its just a dream and nothing else but I don't think it is. I always get these sudden flashbacks of when I was a kid and the weird thing is that whenever I get these sudden flashbacks, right when I was about to see my mom's face, it stops. I go back to reality.

I don't remember how my mom looked like, since she died when I was very little. I haven't seen any pictures of her either. According to my brother, the reason why is because right after my parents died, we were taken by our uncle.. giving us no time to get any of our belongings at all. Therefore, I don't know how my mom looks like at all. My brother told me often that I looked exactly like her though.

Whenever I experience these kinds of things, it makes me wonder. I wonder what happened to me when I was young. I wonder why this is happening. Was I suppose to remember something from the past? Is there something that I don't know about?

No. My brother wouldnt keep anything from me. Suho oppa wouldnt lie to me.

FLASHBACK

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. There was a man sleeping on a couch and a boy was sleeping on the side of the bed. I woke him up.

"E-Excuse me..." My voice hurted. He looked at me. There was scratches on his face and his arm was in a cast.

"Minah-yah! Are you okay?! Uncle!! Call the nurse!!" He woke up the man sleeping in the couch and he responded very quickly by quickly getting up and running to the door, not even wiping his drool off.

" Who are you?! Where am I?" I asked looking around. "Who was that? Why am I here?" I was really clueless.

The doctor came in and looked at the current situation.

"Doc! What's wrong with my sister?! Why can't she remember me?!" He was crying.

Sister? Is he my brother?

"everything seems to be fine except your sister... Your sister seems to have amnesia" The doctor sighed.

END OF FLASHBACK

And its also the end of the chapter. Hehe. I dont know if this chapter even makes sense.. Mian haeyo! I know its kind of confusing... but hopefully in the upcoming chapters, itll make more sense.

Anyways, wanna know how Minah's parents died? Vote for the next chapter ^_^

Also, comment to tell me what you think of the story so far! Im really curious!

You lost? Follow me! hehe

Annyeong!!!