Chapter 11 - Suho's secret

Suho's POV

"Its okay, you can trust her. Tell her everything. She might be able to help." Taecyeon assured me.

"O-okay.. Well, it started when we were kids. Our family wasn't well off back then and we were in need of money. It had gotten to the point where our parents had to loan money.. from loan sharks." I began.

FLASHBACK

The door started banging really hard and loud. "Yah!! Hurry and open this or we'll break it" the man outside hollored.

Minah ran to my side, obviously scared by the situation. Our dad told us to stay put as he walked outside to open the door. Mom followed him frantically.

Once my dad opened the door, the man wearing a black suit grabbed his collar. i made my sister turn the other way and covered her ears shut so that she won't see.

The men started punching him in the stomach.

"I - I - I beg you!" My mom was trembling with fear. "Please... give us one month! We'll pay you back! I beg of you!!" She cried as she knelt down to them.

One of the men pulled her hair and made her stand up. She cried at the pain.

"Listen really carefully. You have exactly one month. If you don't pay by then, we're coming to get you. You and your family." He threatened.

He then threw her at the ground and dad followed her. Both were crying in pain and fear.

"You know what we're capable of so don't you try running away because we WILL find you." he kicked my dad and spat on my mom. Then, they finally left.

FLASHBACK END

"They threatened us. They told us that its useless to run away because they will find us..." my voice got weaker and weaker as I speak. "But we still did. We ran away"

FLASHBACK

I was awoken by my dad. "Whats going on?" I asked half awake. I looked at the clock. It was midnight.

"Wake up. We have to go now." He passed me my sweater. As I put it on, I noticed my mom was putting on my sister's sweater in a hurry.

We then went inside the car and my dad started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We will go to Seoul where your uncle lives. You kids are more safer there." He said.

"Seoul?" thats 5 hours driving.

"Just remember that if anything happens, We love you! Dont ever forget that." Mom turned around to face us. Her eyes were obviously swelled up, showing proof that she just cried.

It was really dark and hard to see the road as it was raining. Around 2 hours in the car, I looked at the back of us.

I noticed 2 black cars behind us. Its impossible that any one else would be driving at this time. I just knew it was them. They were following us.

"A-Appa! Someone is following us!!" my voice shivered.

"What?!" He looked shocked. He started going faster. My sister, mom, and I cried out of fear.

I looked back again. They were chasing us. The car we were in was speeding through the dark highway.

The car started moving uncontrollably side to side.

"Yeobo!!" My mom cried.

The car then was hit by a boulder that was on the road. Dad couldnt see it because of the rain, and it was impossibe to stop either because of the slippery road.

The next thing I knew, I was on a hospital bed.

FLASHBACK END

"My parents died on the scene. We were on the back of the fire burning car. They said it was a miracle that me and my sister survived that accident." Tears started to fall.

"My sister got hit on the head and got amnesia, I didnt tell her what happened though. She would be terrified. I thought of it as a blessing. To prevent her from experiencing the trauma from that accident. If I had told her the real reason why they died, she would have been terrified. " I cried.

"Apparantly, when they saw our car got hit, they thought we all died and left. But now... they found out. They found out that we were alive. And they are hunting us down." I trembled in fear.

"Well, why not just pay them so they could leave you?" Jessica asked.

"Its not that easy. Those- Those people?! They want me and my sister DEAD" I wiped my tears.

'Dead? Why?!" She looked a bit frightened but at the same time lost. "Because they know.. that they could go to jail... they wont let that happen so they're hunting us down.." I replied.

"Thats why, why im here. So that they wont find her." I said. " I went here to protect her."

The chapter has ended. What did you think? Do you like it so far? Suho's reason why he left has been finally revealed!! Omo! haha!

Please anticipate the next chapter!!

A message to all my awesome readers! THANK YOU! Thank you very very much for reading my story! I mean this with all my heart. But please let me know that you are enjoying it by voting. Voting helps me know that you want to read more of the story and are enjoying it. Please, please, pleaassse vote for your author! It would be greatly appreciated.

Annyeong Chingu~ Please show me your love by voting!