Chapter 6 - My arrival

Suho's POV~

As I sit in this airplane, lots of thoughts are popping up in my head. Is she going to be okay without me? Is she going to be safe? I hope she understands..

More and more thoughts and concerns are going through my head and before I knew it, tears started to fall.

should I go back? My heart wants to say yes but my mind says no.

"No" I whispered to myself. "I'm doing this to protect her. This is for her. You have to stay strong."

--

I finally arrived here in Hong Kong. After I got off the plane, I went straight to the luggage claim and waited for my stuff to appear. Soon enough, it came down and slowly came to where I was waiting. Just then, I saw a man grab my stuff.

"Hey! Hey! Thats my stuff!!" I yelled to the unknown man who took my stuff. He started to walk faster. "EXCUSE ME!! THATS MY STUFF!!" I yelled louder. He started running and I started chasing him.

In a short moment of time, we were running around the airport. I tried my best to catch up to him and right when I was about 3 feet away from his back.. i jumped on him.

Umphhh.

I finally caught him with much struggle.

"Aigoo!! This is not how I expected my first day to be!" I panted while holding on to the man's shoulder, making sure he wouldnt run away again.

"Sir, this is my stuff! You took my stuff!!" I explained while still trying to catch my breath.

"I know. Thats why I took it!" The man laughed. Huh?! He purposely took it?! Who is this guy??

I lifted my head up and looked at the man and I got shocked. It was Taecyeon!

I hit him on his head before giving him a hug. "Ah. It hurts!!" He scratched his head while laughing. Thats what you get for making me run.

Me and Taecyeon has been friends since High school and since he lived in Hong Kong, I called him up for some help.

"Yah! Why did you make me run right when I came here?!" I complained as we put the luggage in his car.

"To make it fun because just meeting you is too normal." He responded.

"Whats wrong with normal?!?!?!" I started getting annoyed.

"Yah! Do you not know me?! I don't do normal!!" He sounded so proud and confident which made me want to hit him again.

I rolled my eyes "Like how you don't do girls?!" I reminded him.

He laughed and I joined him...

"Since you just came, i'll treat you!" We putted our seat belts on and headed our for the road.

"Oh jinja?! (really?!) Call!" It was about time.. You could hear my stomach growling already.

---

We arrived at the chicken place that Taecyeon always goes to. He ordered the food while i grabbed a seat. Taecyeon sat down after receiving the number in which our order would be ready.

"So... What exactly happened?" He sounded concerned and serious.

I looked at him.

"Taecyeon. They're back-"

... And the chapter ends here. Hehehe. I dont think its time to reveal the "big" secret yet.

Wanna find out what Suho is hiding? What do you think he means when he said "theyre back"?

Read, vote, comment and follow!

P.S. Okay so there has been a bit of a chaos in the kpop world right now and it is because of Kris's desire to terminate his contract with sment. Which would result in leaving EXO. This, in my opinion, is very devastating... But I hope you exotics/exostans stay strong and support EXO like how we normally do. Please don't bash any of their IGs because they are probably having a hard time already. Anyways.. Hwaiting!