Chapter 2 - The dinner

Minah's POV~

They came into the dining room. Baekhyun passed me without saying anything. tsk be like that.

Sehun then touched my hair and made it all messy.

I turned and looked at Sehun. How dare he touch my hair. I worked so hard to make it look this way. I yelled at him, "Oh Seh-"

...just then, I felt a hand on my head. I turned and saw D.O. He was fixing my hair. I looked at him with my fluttering heart. He looks concentrated on what he's doing. He looked back at me with those sparkling brown eyes!

"You should fix your hair. You'll look even prettier~" He said while patting my head.

I blushed and looked at the ground avoiding any eye contact.

"Yah! Hurry up and sit down so we can eat! Im really hungry!" Sehun complained.

Ugh. Why did he have to interupt now?! I was kind of having a moment you know...?! -_- Tsk.

D.O went to table and I followed. I sat next to D.O and Suho and we started eating.

"Why'd you invite us to dinner?" Baekhyun started the conversation

"Its because I need a favor from you guys" started Suho.

Actually, Suho has to go to Hong Kong to do some business and apparently, I'm not aloud to go.

"Im going to Hong kong for a week and I need someone to watch over Minah."

Im 20! Im officially an adult now so i don't need supervision but if that means that I get to see D.O everyday for a week... im perfectly fine with that! ^_^

Baekhyun, of course, complained about this. "Isnt she 19 or something already? That means shes an adult! We dont need to watch over her! Why are you going to Hong Kong anyways?" He said while stuffing food in his mouth.

"Even though... She's my little sister! Of course i'd worry about her!! And I just have some things to take care of in Hong Kong."

D.O stopped him before he could say anything else.. "Fine... We'll do it... When are you leaving?"

Everyone stopped and looked at D.O with shock. "Really?! D.O yah.. Thank you! Im leaving tomorrow... Jinja gomawo!(thank you so much!) I owe you big time" Suho said with eagerness.

"Wa-wa-wa-wa-wait... Does this mean that we get to live here for a week?!" Mumbled Sehun as he was trying to swallow the food in his mouth.

Sehun loves to hang out in our house, but all he does is eat our food and watch T.V., but he would often get yelled at by my brother for making a lot of mess in the house.

"Yes but-" Sehun stopped before Suho finished his sentence...

"I'm in then!!" Said the overly exited Sehun.

"Wah! I like this so much!!" I shrieked.

Well... Thats the second chapter! I hope the story is making sense :/

Im sorry for taking a long time posting this chapter and please dont get bored!!

Read, vote, comment, and follow!!

Do you want to see what happens when D.O and Minah lives in the same house? Why do you think Suho is leaving without telling why? Vote and see!!

Annyeong!!