Chapter 17 - The loan shark

Suho's POV~

(2 Days have past)

 Its a little past 11 and I couldnt sleep so I decided to go to the back yard patio to get some fresh air. I wonder how Minah's doing, she's probably doing okay right? I took at my phone and looked up Minah's contact. Should I call her?

Just then, Taecyeon appeared from the back with 2 canned beers. He gave me one.

"What are you doing here so late?" He asked me.

"Huh? Oh.. I couldnt sleep so i went out a bit.. Where's Jessica?" I said as I take a gulp of the beer.

"Shes resting.. she has a case tomorrow so.." 

Jessica is a lawyer, a really famous and respected one at her age. Although shes considered young to be a lawyer.. she had won and solved many difficult cases that no ordinary lawyer can win. Taecyeon, who was my sunbae in high school, is a detective. Like Jessica, Taecyeon is very well known in their fields.  

He gave a big sigh. "I found some information about them... They know you're in Hong Kong. They arrived a couple hours ago. The boss who threatened you when you were young.. he's here in Hong Kong... His name is Cha Seung Won. They dont know exactly where you are and they dont seem to know anything about Minah either.. so as long as youre with us and you dont give them any sign of Minah whatsoever, you'll be safe." He told me.

"I dont know exactly how they found out youre in Hong Kong but just to make sure, its better not to make any contact in Korea. They could be tracking you.." He continued. 

"Cha.. Seung.. Won..." i whispered under my breath. 

"Dont worry... We'll help you fight that guy.." he said

Yes. I want to get rid of Cha seung won... as he is the reason why I lost both of my parents. That asshole is not worthy of living.

"Legally... We'll help you fight him using the laws. If you do anything otherwise, you'll end up in jail with him." He looked at me seriously. 

Sending him to jail... is that enough of a punishment for killing our parents?! Would I even be able to stop myself from killing him when i see him?! My head is pounding from all these thoughts popping up in my head. 

Cha Seung Won's POV~

I stepped out of the airport and waited for my car to arrive. Aishh! Just where are those 3 stooges at?! 

Just then, the car stopped in front of me and Chanyeol, Chen and Tao came out.

"Annyeonghaseyo Boss! Long time no see!" Chen ran happily to me and attemted to hug me. I pushed him and Chanyeol and Tao ccaught him before he fell.

"You came, Boss" Chanyeol smiled at me. He raised his hand for me to high five but I walked past him and went inside the car which Tao had opened the door for me.

My 3 minions. Chen. The stupid idiot. Chanyeol. The tall idiot. And Tao. The scaredy ass idiot.

Inside the car

"Boss-nim... You came here earlier than we expected." Chanyeol said with a smile. Why does this stupid ass always smiling?! 

"We have to finish that kid off of course.. Did you find out where he lives?"

"A-Aniyo.. Not y-yet. He arrived to Hong Kong a couple days ago.. but.. im not sure.. where his exact location is." Tao muttered.

"You stupid ass! Why didnt you follow him?!" I yelled at him.

"Chesongimnida." He lowered his head. 

I let out a big sigh.. "Its okay... we have more time anyways. As long as we know that that kid is alive.." 

Kim Suho. Youre dead meat. Youre gonna regret surviving that car crash. Just you wait....

Chapter END! Wah.... Jinja mianhae! I havent updated in soo long! But i updated so yehet! Please dont stop reading my story!!

P.S If you guys dont know... Cha seung Won is Seo Pan Suk from Youre All Surrounded. ^_^

Anyways.. Howd you like it so far? Any suggestions? I really need some ideas about Suho though.. so if you have any please oh please tell me! 

Saranghaeyo everyone... HWAITING! 

Annyeong~~~