Chapter 14 - Why so serious?

Minah's POV~

D.O oppa woke me up. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I wasnt in my room, but in the living room couch.

"Wake up. Eat breakfast and get ready. We have to go to school." He said drinking his coffee.

"Okay.. but sorry. Because of me, it looked like you slept on the ground." I said while I pick up the pillow on the ground. I went to my room, got ready, and went out to the dining room.

D.O was reading the newspaper while drinking his morning coffee while Sehun was eating breakfast.

"Where's Baekhyun?" I asked while grabbing a slice of bread.

"I dont know.. he wasnt in the room when I woke up this morning.." Sehun mumbled as he was stuffing food in his mouth. "Maybe he went out for a walk" D.O said as he turned the page of the newspaper.

"That's weird.. doesnt he have classes today?" I looked at D.O.

"I dont know..." He stood up from his chair and dumped his coffee in the sink.

"We have to go..." He said as he left the room.

I ran to catch up to D.O oppa and we headed out to school. The whole ride was quiet, not even a single word went out of D.O's mouth.

~~~

When we got to school, D.O didn't say anything to me and headed on his way to hid class.

Hm.. He seems a bit quiet today.

As I walked to my class, I stopped by Baekhyun's class to see if he went to school today. He wasnt there. Why didnt he come to school today? Thats weird...

The day went by really slowly and right before school was over, I recieved a text from D.O oppa

"I cant pick you up today... Go with Sehun."

SEHUN?! But he rides a motorcycle!! What if I die?!?!?!?!

Just then, another text came from Sehun.

"Meet me in front of the school.. Ill wait for you there! keke"

Aigoo.... What am I gonna do?!

When my class ended, I went straight to the front of the school and waited for Sehun. I saw Krystal and Taeyeon and went to them.

"Guys!!" I ran to them. "Oh! Annyeong Minah! What are you doing here?!" Taeyeon asked. "Waiting for Sehun.. D.O couldnt pick me up today." I said, showing my discontent.

"WHAT?!" Krystal said in shock. "Yah!! Why do you look so sad about it?! Youre gonna ride in Sehun's motorcycle!! Rumor has it that no girl has ever ride that motorcycle with Sehun! You should be honored!!" Krystal was half screaming out of excitement. "You mean.. THE Oh Sehun?" Taeyeon looked shocked, but not like Krystal kind of shock, but more like the kind of shock that gives off a weird vibe.

Just then, Sehun came in with his motorcycle, attracting the attention of a lot of people. He passed me a helmet and told me to get on. I could feel people staring at me as I sit behind him. "Hold on tight if you dont want to die!" He teased.

I held on to his shoulders and told him I was ready. He started moving at a really fast speed. Scared that I might fall off, I wrapped my arms around his waist and closed my eyes tight.

When we got home, he helped me get out of the motorcycle and helmet.

"Yah!!! Why were you going so fast!! I was soo scared!" My eyes started getting teary.

"Aigoo!!" He rubbed my head, making it all messy. "Youre so cute!" He said then went inside the house. Aishh! I chased and jumped on his back and made his hair all messy too.

"Ah.. Yah!!!" He screamed. We entered the living room with such a loud fuss and saw Baekhyun sitting in the living room watching T.V.

"Yah! Where were you today?!" Sehun sat beside him. "Huh?! Oh... I wasnt feeling well." he replied.

"Seems like you're not the only one..." I murmured. Sehun heard me and asked "What do you mean?"

"D.O oppa doesnt seem to be feeling well either... He was very quiet today, dont you think? Also, he barely talked to me today.. its like he was avoiding me." I told them.

"Hm... Why would he? Did you guys fight or something?" Sehun looked at me.

"Ermm.. No. We talked last night but only for little bit. I kinda slept on the floor so carried me to the couch and he slept on the ground, could he be mad at that?!"

"Thats unbelievable! Why would he be mad at that?" Sehun laughed.

Then, Baekhyun stood up. "Minah-yah. Come with me for a bit." he said.

"Huh... where? Its almost 8 though.." I looked at the clock.

"Yah! Where are you guys gonna go?! Without me? I wanna come!!" Sehun protested.

"Just... come. Please" He looked at me. "O-okay.." I stuttered. Why does he want me to come with him? He looked so serious.

Chapter End. Why do you think Baekhyun wants Minah to come with him?!

I made this a bit longer ! I hoped you enjoy!

Vote, comment, and follow~!

Annyeong!