Chapter 22

HONGKONG

Suho's POV

"Hey... You okay?" Taecyeon sat down and gave me a cup of coffee.

"Huh WHat do you mean?" I asked while having a sip of coffee.

"Its been a week since you left and you havent called... Shes probably worried"

I turned mute after the thought of Minah. She's probably worried.

"But.. what can I do. She's... she's going to be in danger if I call her."

Taecyeon sighed.

It just hurts to think that shes safer... without me.

KOREA

D.O's POV

I waited for her by the cherry blossom tree with a fluttering heart. My mind was full of thoughts of what I should say to her...

i cleared my throaght.

"Ah. Aaaah. Oh! Minah! You came?!"

Aiish.. Bboya?! I tried again.

"Minah-yah.. Annyeong!"

That was lame D.O. Very lame -_-

"Oh you're here? I didnt even notice..." -____- No. That was...no. Aish jinja! What's wrong with me?!

Just then... Minah sat next to me.

"Oh Minah! You came?? haha! Bbboya! I never even noticed!" AIIISHHH What was that?!

"Huh?!" She giggled "What were you doing??" She looked at me curiously.

"Oh.. Uh.. nothing. Lets go?" I stood up from my seat.

"Where??" She looked up.

I took her hand and started walking. "Just follow me.." I smiled.

Minah's POV

"Han River??" He went out of the car and opened my door, helping me get out.

"oppa.. Why are we here?" We started walking.

"Just because... it felt like I havent talked to you in such a long while..."

He looked at me and our eyes met.

"I just missed you."

I looked dwon to my feet... I could hear my heart beating like a drum.

"bbo-bboya.. Yo-you j-just talked to me this morning!" I stuttered.

He gave out a short laugh before looking straight again.

I started fiddling with my fingers.

"Do you remember that time I went to your school and beat up that kid that was messing with you?"

"Huh? Oh.. Him. Yeah, why?"

"That's when it started..." there was a long pause.

I looked at him who was just looking straight ahead, his eyes full of thoughts.

He stopped his tracks and turned to me.

"Thats when it started.... my feelings for you."

I looked down at my feet again.. I just couldnt look at him. What did he just say?! His feelings for me?? I started to walk again and pretended that I didnt hear him..

Just then.. He came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"After that day.. every time I see you... my heart beats faster. Every time you smile or cry, I wanted to hug you. Every time you get hurt, my heart would hurt also. Ever since that day I saw you cry, I wanted to protect you."

He made me turn to him and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Kim Minah. Will you like me also?"

Chapter end.

Important Note! So guys.. Im actually thinking of stopping this story. Im not really getting that much of a good feedback from it and its so hard for me to think of ideas to write.

Please tell me your thoughts. I really dont want to stop this story midway but it started getting so much harder to write because I dont know what to write.. mostly because you guys dont really tell me what you want to read or expect from this story. Im losing my inspiration to write because of this.

Im sorry i havent updated. I didnt really had the oppurtunity to write and my inspirationlevel is like low right now so...

Ill try my best to finish this story.. but please tell me your thoughts so I know how to improve and i know that you guys want this story to go on. XOXO

I missed you guys.. Im sorry for the VERY late delay.