Chapter 24 : The Beach Vacay pt. 1

Author's POV~
Everybody was starting to finish packing up.

"Minah-yah! Are you done yet?! We have to leave soon if we want to be there before sunset" Sehun knocked as he entered Minah's room.

"Im about done.. Just making sure I didn't forget anything" Minah looked to check if everything was in place. Sehun watched her and noticed the necklace around her neck.

"It's pretty..." Sehun said as he looked at the shell-shaped necklace

"Huh? What's pretty?" Minah looked puzzled.

"Minah-yah!" Suddenly.. Voices of girls can be heard from outside.

"Oooh! Theyre here!" Minah went to the living room followed by Sehun.

The three boys stood in front of Minah and her guests.

Minah gave out a short laugh. "I hope you guys don't mind.. I invited my friends.. Taeyeon Unnie and Krystal" She placed her arms around their shoulders.

Though they were surprised, they had no time to talk about it as they have to leave to Busan for the much awaited vacation.

TIME SKIP - Train Station

"Cha~ Everyone heres your tickets!" Sehun passed out everyone's tickets and started picking who their seating partners.

"Hey.. since theres three of us girls and three of you guys.. should we pair up as couples?!" Krystal suggested with a grin on her face.

Everyone stared at her... pondering whether her idea was good or not. Minah especially got her heart beating fast when she heard the word "couple".

"Yah.. what are you up to?! What couples are you talking about?!" Sehun asked Krystal in an annoyed tone, but truthfully he actually liked the idea as he wanted to be coupled up with Minah.

"Ahh waeee?! It will be fun!" Krystal argued with much aegyo.

"Im up to it.. Ill go with Baekhyun" Taeyeon said in a half serious half joking tone as she stands next to him. Baek stared at her, "What are you-"

"i'll go with Minah" D.O blurted out, not letting Baekhyun finish. "Yah!" Baekhyun and Sehun said at the same time as they both stare at D.O with shock.

"Theeeeen.... I guess ill be with Sehun!" Krystal wrapped her arm around his! Obviously showing how happy she was with how things turned out!

Minah's POV~

"i'll go with Minah" D.O blurted out. WHAT?! D.O oppa is coupled with me?! Ottoke?! My heart started to flutter and butterflies were in my stomach.

I was so happy in the inside because things are turning out well with my crush but my whole situation is just very awkward... with Baekhyun and all.

Aigooooo~ But this is a vacation after all so I shouldnt be worried about anything and just have fun. Thats right! Minah yah! Dont worry about anything and just have fun!

"Minah-yah.. are you okay?" D.O looked at me with worry.

I woke up from my daze and looked at D.O oppa.

I was so busy talking to myself in my mind that I didnt notice that the others were starting to enter the train.

"Huh? Im okay oppa! Lets go before the train leave us!" I gave him a big smile and we both started heading towards the train.
___

Well chingus.. Your author is back! after a loooooooooooong hiatus.. ive finally started writing again. Its been so long since I last updated and my writing style have changed, so sorry if the tone or anything feels different. Im still trying to get used to writing again.

Im also VERY sorry to have kept you all waiting for such a long time. I wont make any empty promises no more and I will just say that I will try my best this time around to continue the story that you guys have kept up with ^_^

Now about the story... I hope you dont mind but.. Ive made some small changes in the story so it could fit the future events in the story. Most of which are just tone changes to the characters so go ahead and re-read them if you want!

Also, I am thinking of making the vacation a 3 part (or more) series since I write such small chapters. :)

Okay.. ive written too much now so ill end here and talk to you guys again soon!