Chapter 16 - Dont reject me

Minah's POV~

Once I got out of my room, Baekhyun called me. I ignored him. I dont know what im feeling towards him right now. I have the feeling of anger cause I thought he was playing with me, guilt cause I yelled and left him last night, irritated because even when i'm mad, i feel sorry for him and... and... for some reason, when he told me he liked me, my heart fluttered a bit. Aisshhhhh!! I dont know!

I decided to ride with Sehun today because I think it was better than riding with D.O. If I was to ride with him, it'll be really awkward. Aiisshhhh! I cant believe im sacrificing having a ride with D.O oppa because of Baekhyun -____- Byun Baekhyun jinja!

We arrived to school.

"Thank you, Sehunnie!" I smiled at him while taking off the helmet.

"Yah!"Why wont you call me oppa?!" Sehun whined to me.

"Huh?!" I dont really know why I dont call him oppa, he just doesnt feel like an oppa to me. Like a friend maybe?

"Oppa! Cant you call me that?! Im older that you!" He continued.

"Shiro! (I dont want to!)" I sticked my tongue out to him and walked away. Then, he went up from behind me and locked his arm around my neck and used his other hand to make my hair messy.

"You dont want to?! Why? Huh?! Im not gonna stop till you call me oppa!" He teased.

"Aish! Yah!! ah! Stop it!" I yelled at him.

"Shiro!" He mimicked me and continued to make my hair messy.

"Ah!! Oppa!!!"

"What did you say?!" He stopped and bend down to meet me at eye level.

I fixed my hair and looked at him. "Se-hub Op-pa! Aish.. Making a big fuss about that!" I smirked at him and he laughed. I joined him.

Just then, Baekhyun and D.O came. They looked oh so serious. "Oh.. Annyeong!" Sehun greeted them.

Baekhyun went over to us while D.O just nodded to Sehun, looked at me and went his own way without saying anything else.

"Sehun... will you leave us? I have something to talk about with Minah..." Baekhyun asked him..

"AGAIN?! Why?!? You guys are always talking about something! Why wont you tell me anything?! Huh?!" Sehun ranted like a little kid.

"Just go oppa... Lets hang out later.." I patted him. I actually wanted to talk to Baekhyun. I want to hear what he has to say because I too myself has some words to say to him.

"Aishh!"

"Just go! Bbali!" I slightly pushed him to get him going.

"Arraso!" He started to leave. Baekhyun and I watched him till we couldnt see him anymore.

After he left, I looked at Baekhyun who was looking at the ground.

"Okay. What was that thing last night all about, huh?!?! Were you playing with me?! Is that it?! Just because I like D.O, you decide to make fun of me?! If you are, that is really bitchy.. Ugh! I cant even ... Ugh!!" I took a deep breath after saying all that in one breath.

"Are you done now?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Huh?! What?" I looked at him.

"First of all, Why would I play with you? I like you. There's no other motive behind those words. I just wanted to confess my feelings for you.. I didnt mean to make you upset or mad over it. Mian hae.. I didnt know you disliked me that much." I can see that he was trying to hide his dissapointment by faking a smile.

"Huh? That-"

He gave a big sigh "Even though. Even though you dislike me now... Give me a chance. I'd like to show you how much I like you. Dont reject me, please." He looked at me straight in the eyes.

Chapter Done!! Im really sorry for not updating! I'll do better next time!!

Hey!!! Galaxy? Galaxy.

Maybe GALAXY will be our always. <3 hehehe

Everyone, hwaiting!

Annyeong~!