Chapter 12 - Minah-yah

Minah's POV~

We entered the house finding Sehun and Baekhyun watching T.V while snacking on some tteokbokki. I greeeted them and made my way to my room.

"What's with her?" I heard Sehun asking D.O. He scolded them for making a mess in the living room and knocked on my door.

"Are you okay? Come out... lets eat dinner" D.O said through to the door.

Normally, I would be out already to eat with D.O oppa, but I wasnt in the mood to do anything. Even if it was to eat with the guy I liked.

I didnt reply. I was still deep in thought of what i experienced earlier. I then unlocked the drawer from my table and took out a book.

When I had amnesia, my brother helped me remember everything by writing it in this journal.

I opened the book and started reading the writing of my older brother Suho when he was just 9 years old...

Your name is Kim Minah. Your flower boy brother who is really awesome is Kim Suho. Your father is Kim Min-jong and your mother is Lee Bo Young. Your birthday is May 13, 1994. You are 4 years old. Uncle's name is Kim Jong kook. He is appa's brother.

Dad, mom, Minah and Suho oppa were going to uncle Jong Kook's house but our car crashed into a big rock. Mom and dad went to heaven after that. But because of that accident, our Minah lost all her memories.

Tears soon started to fall as I read on... I skimmed through the pages and some had caught my eyes.

Before they died.. Mom said that she and dad loves us no matter what happens.

-

Sorry for not being able to show you how our mother looked liked..

-

Mian hae (Im sorry), Minah-yah. I promise to protect you from now on.

I closed the book and just cried. The thought of how my brother took care of me when i was a kid. How he and uncle had helped me after i had amnesia.

I looked at the time. 11:40 pm

I dried my eyes and went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. D.O oppa was laying down on the couch in the living room reading a book.

"What are you doing?" I sat on the ground next to him. He dropped his book.

"Did you cry? Your eyes are swollen!" He turned my face and looked at me. We had eye contact.

My heart was beating like crazy.

"just wait a bit.. i'll get you water." He jumped off from the couch and went to the kitchen.

D.O's POV~

I went back from the kitchen with water to find her sleeping on the ground. Aigoo. She must've been tired from crying. I sat by her and rested her head on my shoulders.

"Minah-yah... Minah-yah. Stop crying. It makes me want to protect you more. If you keep doing this..."

I held her cold hand and looked at her.

"If you keep doing this... how can I resist my heart. I'm trying my best right now... not to fall for you any harder, but if you keep doing this, what will I do with this heart"

I carried her to the couch and placed a blanket on her.

I sat and looked at her.

"Minah-yah. Sarang hae."

I couldnt stop my self.. I leaned in and I kissed her.

END OF CHAPTER! D.O kissed Minah! OMG!

I know that that is not really Minah's birthday and 'Kim' is not their last name... but I had to make them have the same last name because they are siblings so yeah..

Please comment on what you think so far or if you have any questions! Vote to tell me you like it so far!! Ill update real soon! Thank you for reading my story!!

Annyeong~