Chapter 19 - Avoiding...

Minah's POV~

Baekhyun started walking me to my class.

When he asked me to give him a chance.. I didnt say anything.. but i guess he took my silence as a yes.... again. -_- I mean.. I was kinda really shocked so I couldnt say anything and I didnt know how to reply but ughhhh.. Now he thinks im giving him a chance.

We passed his class..

"Hold on.. Oppa, isnt this your class?"I stopped by the room door. "yes.. But im dropping you off at your class first" he replied.

"...but you dont have to." I said under my breath.

Just then, Taeyeon came out of the class.

"Baekhyun-ssi! Good thing youre here. The teacher kinda needs you!" She said.

"Oh! Minah-yah! Hey! Why are you here?" She noticed me standing by the door.

"Huh?! Oh nothing.. im about to go to my class.. A-Anyeong!" I said walking away in a hurry.

"Wait.. But I have to-"

"Aniyo! A-aniyo, oppa. The teacher seems to be looking for you so you should go in. Taeyeon unnie! Ill talk to you later okay?!" I waved Taeyeon bye.

"Okay.. Bye!" she waved back, looking kind of confused at the situation.

Time Skip - After School

I finished my classes and was about to leave.

Wait... whos going to bring him home?! Riding with D.O oppa will make me feel really awkward.. and Baekhyun oppa... itll be way more awkward. Sehun. Lets go with Sehun.

Just then, Sehun came with his motorcycle. "Minah! Ka jah! (Lets Go!)" He said with a smile.

Perfect!!

I gave him a big grin and was about to go on the back of his motorcycle when I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned to see who it was and it was Baekhyun.

Aigoo!!

He ran towards us. "Minah-yah! Come ride with me! Lets go home together." He said.

"NO! You got her earlier!!! Its my turn! " Sehun grabbed my hand.

Just then.. D.O oppa called me.

XOXO~ XOXO~

I left Baekhyun and Sehun who were arguing so I could hear D.O better.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh.. Minah. Where are you?"

"Im in front of the school.."

"Oh really? So.. uhm.. Whos going to drop you off? Because I can if you want to.."

"Uhm... Aniyo Oppa. Its okay. Im riding with Sehun. Ill see you at the house"

"Oh.. I see. Okay then. Bye" He sounded kind of distressed when he ended the call.

I looked at Sehun and Baekhyun who were still fighting and approached them.

"Mianhae Baekhyun Oppa. I kind of promised Sehun that we'll hang out. I'll just see you in the house." I told Baekhyun as I grab the helmet that was on the back of the motorcycle.

I admit, riding with Sehun was kind of an escape for me as it'll be really awkward if I ride with Baekhyun or D.O but... I did promise Sehun I'll hang out with him so it made me feel more at ease for rejecting both D.O and Baekhyun.

"Ha! Shes riding with me! Mehrong!" Sehun sticked his toungue out to Baekhyun who looked liked an abandoned puppy.

"Are you ready? Hold on tight!" Sehun said with excitement in his voice.

"Arasso. Mianhae oppa!" I waved at Baekhyun who looked shocked when he saw me putting my arms Sehun's waist.

"Baekhyun-ah! Annyeong!" Sehun waved as we started moving forward.

The chapter has come to an end. I actually wanted to write more but im just not in the mood right now. Sorry if this was a sucky chapter... The next chapter will be more focused on Sehun and Minah!!

XOXO is actually my ringtone for my phone.. hehe whats yours?!

Well I guess thats it! Thank you oh so very much for 1.5 K guys!! Yehet! You guys are DAEBAK!!!

Annyeong!!!