25|Stories&Texts

alaiamatthews posted on her story!

scarlettjohansson posted on her story!

anthonymackie posted on his story!

✧∗✧∗✧∗✧∗✧∗✧

iMESSAGES between
Anthony and Sebastian

SEBBY:
hey mackie!
even though the party
is next week, i wanted
to fly out earlier
SEBBY:
SoOoO maybe i'm at
the airport rn and i'm
landing in atlanta tomorrow

MACKATTACK:
oh...what??

SEBBY:
yeah!
i just figured i'd
fly out early and surprise
alaia

MACKATTACK:
okay umm
do you want me to
come pick you up
tomorrow?

SEBBY:
sure!
my flight lands at
9am

MACKATTACK:
alright bro,
i'll be there i'll see you
soon!

SEBBY:
see you then!
[read at 1:24pm]

Anthony looked down from his phone and in front of him seeing the two girls chattering away, eating their meals. His face had completely fallen, what was once a smile had changed in an instant. Alaia was quick to notice his sudden change in demeanour,

"Anthony you okay?" She asked, he looked up at her and mustered a smile.

"Of course." He lied straight through his teeth, she smiled seeming content with his answer and continued eating.

Scarlett looked up at Anthony having not believed a word he said, he looked down at his phone motioning to her that he was about to text her.

MACKIE:
sebastian is coming
tomorrow, he wanted to
surprise her early

Scarlett looked up from her phone, her face-once like Anthony's falling and her smile disappeared. The situation seemed innocent, Alaia's best friend was coming to surprise her and she'd probably love the surprise. However, when you know her best friend is practically in love with her and she's planning on going on a date with his close friend. It turns into a shit show.

"Why are you both so quiet?" Alaia said breaking the silence, the pair looked at her gaining their smiles again.

"This burger is too good to be talking girl." Anthony retorted, Alaia chuckled at his response agreeing.

"Guys, I'm kinda nervous for tonight." Alaia spoke, "And yes Mackie I know you know I'm going on a date tonight with Chris." She added sarcastically.

Anthony shrugged his shoulders, "Of course I know come on."

"I mean this is an actual date date, you know like in a restaurant and me dressing nice and fancy food." She rambled, but deep down she was bubbling with joy inside. She couldn't help but feel nervous, after all she was still figuring out how she truly felt.

"Don't be nervous, you're already so comfortable around him." Scarlett added popping a fry into her mouth. "What time is he picking you up?"

"At seven." She replied, "I'll come home with you and help you get ready." Scarlett offered, Alaia quickly agreed to her help.

"I just hope it goes well." She sighed bringing her burger to her mouth.

"And it will, now stop stressing and eat." Anthony said.

✧∗✧∗✧∗✧∗✧∗✧

a/n: sorry this update is all over the place...but looks like seb is arriving earlier than expected :)
I just hope this chapter isn't too messy!
enjoy!