41|Article

SPOTTED!

As we know, the cast of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' took a much needed vacation as a group of them, (Chris E, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, RDJ and Alaia Matthews) all beaded for the Bahamas this weekend. The group has kept all us updated through social media enjoying the beach and sun.

However, Chris Evans and Alaia Matthews were spotted by some fans on the beach in the late evening taking a stroll holding hands. See the picture below.

This quickly sent fans into overdrive leading them to believe that Matthews and Evans are in a relationship

This quickly sent fans into overdrive leading them to believe that Matthews and Evans are in a relationship. The pair strolled on the beach smiling and enjoying each other's company, whilst their hands remained together.

Matthews has previously been linked with Sebastian Stan, who was also said to be her boyfriend. Fans believe Stan and Matthews were only ever best friends despite all the dating rumours and that now she is truly in a relationship with Evans.

Either way, we love to see it! Evans and Matthews continued their walk on the beach until heading back to their hotel for the night. A vacation was needed to get the two potential lovebirds together!

Related Articles:

- Chris Evans and Alaia Matthews together? CLICK HERE

- Avengers vacay! CLICK HERE for the pictures

- Is Ant Man the next MCU movie to come out? CLICK HERE