THE FATE OF SCOTT

The next morning when I woke up my body was sore, and I had a major headache. I heard a snore to my left and turned and saw Stiles asleep in my chair leaning over with his head on my desk sound asleep. He was still dressed in his blue jeans, black T-shirt, red flannel, and converses. And let me tell you something the boy could pull that look off. I sat up looking around my room, it looked like a tornado had come through. On my nightstand was a glass of water and some aspirin with a rag stained with red blotches from my nose bleed, Stiles and Scott most likely cleaned my face last night. As I tried to stand up a wave of dizziness hit me, and I stumbled a little grabbing onto my dresser. Stiles shot up in fast, spastic movements as he tried to get the piece of paper that was stuck to his cheek off and looked around confused before his eyes landed on me and rushed over to me. My eyes widened at the sight of him, memories of the night before flooding my mind. I choked back the lump in my throat and grabbed his face moving it from side to side and looking at him up and down for any indication that he was hurt. "Are you okay? I-I'm so sorry Stiles. I-I-I don't know what happened" I say in a rush between sobs. Stiles is the last person I would ever want to hurt in any way possible and the thought of hurting him breaks my heart. Once I'm convinced that he is in fact in one piece, I took a step away from him keeping my gaze locked on the floor. I was scared I'd have another episode and hurt him. I don't know what happened, but I also wasn't ready to talk about it. What had happened last night should have been impossible, if it wasn't for me actually being there and being the one that had in fact done it, I wouldn't believe it myself. I'm terrified it will happen again.

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "I should be the one asking you that, you scared the shit out of me, El." He said pulling me into his chest. I buried my head into his chest, wrapping my arms around his mid-section. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and rests his chin on the top of my head. I let out a shaky breath as I sink further into his embrace, letting the smell of his cologne infiltrate my senses. I feel so safe and content in his embrace. My shaking and headache ease considerably at his touch and I was able to keep from sobbing like a child. Stiles has always had that affect on me though, no matter the situation he can calm me down, and let me tell you it has kept my ass out of a lot of trouble.

"I don't understand what happened last night. How I did what I did, it doesn't make any sense. I don't know what's happening to me" I say shaking my head from side to side willing myself not to cry. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, tightening my grip on him.

"I don't know, EL... We'll figure it out, I promise." He said with an aggravated sigh. He doesn't like not having an answer and until we figure this out, he's going to be just as stressed out as I am.

"How though?" I mean it's not like we don't already have enough shit going on in our lives at the moment, I mean hell my brothers acting like he's on drugs and I'm apparently some psychotic ass witch bitch trying to maim or seriously injure my boyfriend not even five minutes into the relationship. I inwardly cringe at the thought.

"I don't know, I'm sorry, El. It's going to be just like it is with Scott and we're going to have to figure it out as we go." He says with a heavy sigh. He sounds so upset over not having any answers, he's so used to being able to figure things out at the drop of a hat.

"What thing with Scott?" I ask confused. Is he talking about his weird behavior lately? Maybe the supposed "wolf" bite? The fact that he's pissed he caught his best friend and his sister making out? Or getting him used to the idea of us dating? "We'll talk about all of that later, you need to get ready for school and I need to go home and change, are you going to be okay?" he asks pulling back just enough to see my face.

"Yeah, Lydia will be here soon to pick me up" as I said that my eyes widen and I look over at the clock on my nightstand, I let out a relieved sigh seeing as it read 06:30am. "Will you get Scott up before you leave?". I ask turning back to face him.