14

ONE-WAY MIRROR WALL

Jane was adept to give her clients oral play.

Sanay na siyang makarinig ng mga magagandang feedback kung gaano siya kagaling, kung gaano niya nasa-satisfy ang client niya at lahat ng iyon ay trabaho lang sa kanya. But with JM Sanderas, she doesn't know why she wanted to give him the best blow job that he could get.

She already did it inside his car. She knew that that was his first time to experience that kind of kinky play. She even swallowed his cum which she also knew that was his first time too. Kabisado na niya ang mga lalaki. Kaya nga marami ang mga clients ang gusto siya dahil alam niya kung paano pasasayahin ang mga ito. Pero tanging kay JM lang niya ginawa ang bagay na iyon.

She continued to suck and lick his dick. Jane looked at him and she saw him looking at her while his hand was grasping her hair. He was moving her head and he was moving his hips trying to fuck her mouth. She could hear his moans and she continued to suck his cock hard. She could feel the hardness of it pounding the back of her throat until she felt that he was pulling himself away from her.

Saliva was still pooling around her mouth and she wiped it sexily while still looking at him. He was going to pay her a huge amount and he should get what he paid for. She doesn't know if he was filthy rich or he was just crazy to waste that sum of money to someone like her.

"Remove your clothes. All of it." He said that with an authoritative tone.

JM was looking at her while he was stroking his cock. She could see fire in his eyes while he was waiting for her to undress. He was like a God commanding her to do his desire and she doesn't understand why she found it sexy. His khaki pants pooling on his foot with his suit still on but a mess on his body.

"I am waiting, Natasha. Don't let my cock wait," tumaas pa ang kilay nito sa kanya nang mapansin na hindi siya kumikilos.

Nanatiling nakaluhod, tumingin siya sa one-way mirror wall ng opisina ng lalaki.

"Are you sure they cannot see us? Your employees are everywhere. They were even looking here." Sanay siya sa trabaho niya pero hindi siya sanay na may nanonood ng ginagawa niya. Pakiramdam niya ay para silang nasa stage ni JM at ang mga empleyado nito ang mga audience nila habang nagsasabong silang dalawa.

JM made a faint laugh and let her stand. He started to remove the button of her clothes.

"Trust me. No one can see what we are doing here. Even if I fuck you over and over, they won't know it."

Napasinghap siya nang marahas na tinanggal ng lalaki ang suot niyang blouse.

"You like it rough?" Malanding tanong niya dito.

Ngumiti lang ito at ang suot naman niyang pantalon ang pinagtuunan nito ng pansin. He unbuttoned and unzipped her pants.

She helped him removed her remaining clothes. The need on JM's eyes ignited when he saw her nakedness. He removed his clothes too and they were both naked inside the room while many people were passing by outside his office.

"Lie down, Natasha. Spread your legs. I want to see and taste the beautiful pussy that I paid for." He commanded while he started to stroke his cock again.

Alam niyang makulit si JM. Mapilit. 'Yung hindi sumusuko kapag may gusto. Kaya nga siya narito ngayon dahil nagawa nitong ipilit ang gusto sa kanya. Who could resist the amount he was offering? Only a fool will reject that kind of offer. She did what he was telling her. She spread her legs and she could feel her own wetness. She saw a smile on his face while his eyes were glued down to her pussy. He kneeled and he smelled it. She let out a moan and bit her lower lip while waiting for his mouth to land on her slit. She wanted to feel his tongue gliding in between. She could still remember what he did the last time they had sex. JM's tongue was gifted. He was the first client that made her come while he was devouring his pussy and she wanted to feel that again.