18

FOOT MASSAGE

            The smell of spearmint shrouded the room when Jane went out from her bath. JM saw her wearing nothing but a white robe and a towel on her hair. The simplicity of her made his body move involuntarily and he felt his cock twitch under his pants. He was looking at her when she walked towards him and sat down on the couch. In her hand, she was holding a bottle.

            "What's that?" Tanong niya. Tinitingnan lang niya ang ginagawa ng babae. Itinaas nito ang paa sa katapat na center table ng sofa at binuksan ang hawak na botelya.

            "Hours of wearing that shoes, I think I am having a leg cramp." Tinapunan pa ni Jane ang sapatos na nasa isang sulok. "Kahit mamahalin ang sapatos na iyon, the feeling was just the same. Painful." Tonong nagrereklamo ito at naglagay sa kamay ng laman ng bote. Nabasa niyang Spearmint essential oil iyon. Ipinahid ni Jane ang oil sa paa nito paakyat sa mga binti, paakyat sa mga hita. Automatic na napalunok si JM habang pinagmamasdan ito sa ginagawa. That was very sexy to look at. She was arousing to look at while rubbing her own skin. He was looking at her face and he could see the relief every time she was massaging her legs.

            JM needed a drink. His throat was like on fire looking how sexily Jane sitting on the couch. He drank from the bottle of the wine and moved closer to her.

            "Let me. Lie down." Sabi niya dito at kinuha ang bote ng oil sa babae at naglagay sa mga kamay. Nagkibit-balikat lang naman si Jane at iniabot ang bote sa kanya. Inalis nito ang tuwalya sa ulo at nahiga sa couch. Ipinatong pa ang mga binti sa kandungan niya.

            He put some oil on his palms. He lathered it on her feet up to her legs. He knew she was not wearing anything under the robe, and he wanted to take it off from her so he could see her nakedness. But he needed to hold himself. Jane was tired and she wanted some rest. He would give it to her before he devoured her completely later.

            Jane closed her eyes while she was letting him massage her foot. Occasionally, she was moaning softly every time he was rubbing the soles of her foot deeper. He couldn't take off his eyes from sexy feet. Her cute toenails with red nail polish. Her feet that was soft to his touch.

            How he wanted to taste each of her toes inside his mouth.

            He cursed under his breath. He doesn't have foot fetish but when he saw Jane's feet, he wanted to touch it. He finds it thrilling to kneel in front of her, adore her feet and diminished himself to her.

            Ganoon siya kabaliw kay Jane. Na kahit ang mga paa nito ay magagawa niyang sambahin.

            He lifted Jane's leg and rested it on his shoulder while his hand was still massaging the other leg. He saw her looking at him. Her robe was opened on her chest showing her proud mounds. Still looking at her, he began to plant kisses on her calf. He could hear Jane's breath became labored when his kiss began to reach her feet.

            JM could see anticipation on her face. Mouth partially open, her body was moving slowly. His tongue landed on her toes. He began to suck it. She could hear her moans. And when he looked at her, she untied her robe and he could see her nakedness completely. Her right hand was touching her breast. Gently massaging it. While her other hand was down in between her thighs. She was starting to rub her clit. He continued to suck her toes, licking each and she started to moan uncontrollably. Her hand playing with her clit started to push inside her slit.

            He could see the wetness from her core. Her image was surreal. Eyes closed, face full of arousal, her hips began to rock at the rhythm of her fingers sliding in and out of her. It was sexy it almost brought him to his knees. He was very lucky to find a woman who wasn't ashamed to do this deed. It made his body convulse with heat.

            A loud moan escaped from Jane's mouth. She stopped touching herself. Her body stopped moving too. But he could see her slit flowing with her own cum. She was totally turned on with what he was doing. He could see it on her face. He could feel the heat from her body.

            She opened her eyes and looked at him. He continuously licking her toes.

            "Fuck me." It was almost like a plead and he couldn't say no to this woman. He would do whatever she asked. He was under her spell.

            He immediately removed his clothes. His hands were shaking while unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Jane was waiting for his move. When he was totally naked, he went back kneeling and encased himself in between her thighs. He put both of her legs on his shoulder and pulled her hips and hold on to his legs. He slowly thrusts inside her. She moaned deeply, nails digging on the couch until he could feel he was all inside her.

            "Oh, God. Fuck it's so good," Jane was like in a trance repeating her words. He started to move. He could feel the deep penetration inside her. He could see his cock buried deep. Every time he was pushing and pulling, he could see that she already creaming his dick. It was all full of her white juices.

            His movements became fast. He took her feet and started to suck it again while he continued to fuck her. Hard thrusts while sucking her big toe. Sucking and licking. Jane was screaming. She was welcoming her deep thrusts. What was happening right now was intoxicating.

            "God, JM. There. Right there. Oh, you're so deep. There. Fuck you are deep," it was like Jane was telling that to herself.

            Hearing her saying that made his blood to boil in arousal. He wanted to come. He wanted to release himself inside of her. He wanted to mark her as his own every time that they are doing this. He wanted to fill her womb with his juices.

            He wanted her to be the mother of his babies.

            Shit. I am in really deep shit. I am in love with her.

            He continued to ram himself to her. Deeper and faster this time. Their movements were unleashing a blast of pure burn throughout their bodies. They were looking at each other. He was giving everything to her, and she was taking it all.

            "I am going to come. Oh, my G- I am coming," this time her nails were digging on to his flesh.

            And he was about to come too.

            Her moans filled the room. Both of their movements became faster. A groan escaped from his throat as he felt his balls constrict and his release. She was taking it all. All his cum inside her was the most magical thing that happened tonight.

            Jane didn't move. He moved himself on top her. He doesn't wasn't to pull out his cock. He still wanted to feel his warm and drenched pussy.

            Only their labored breaths were surrounding the room. Until she heard Jane said something.

            "You fucked me good. I loved it." It was like a murmur, but he knew he heard her right.

            He smiled and buried his face on her neck.

            He was sure next time, after all of she was going to do, she would fall for him.

            Her I love you's would be exclusively for him.