Chapter 4: Souls In One (Mature❗)

Author's Note: My lovely audience has spoken! I'm going to do a Lemon🍋

But...I want to make sure to go over a couple of things to make sure this is acceptable under Wattpad's rules.

1. The act of Mature Content being shown here is Sex. So please 18+ readers are encouraged. If you are under 18, I suggest you skip this chapter.

2. The characters performing this act are 18, they are both Seniors at a High School-like environment.

3. Both of them concent and protection will be used for safety ofcourse.

4. I and this story DO NOT encourage sexual acts in real life unless both partners are ready for the challenges to come with it. Please make sure to be safe, ready and prepared for what sex can bring. A child, diseases, unhappiness, etc...

Now...please enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nighttime, In (Y/N)'s Slifer Room~

~Jaden's POV~

Me and (Y/N) were just lying in bed all night kissing each other, filling our sadness with happiness again.

The kissing had gone on for an hour until (Y/N) used her tounge to dig into my mouth and connecting mine's to hers.

I blushed feeling (Y/N)'s warm mouth with mine. It makes my body heat up.

(Y/N) continued to kiss me passionately until she pulled away and looked at me seductively with lust.

"Kissing you isn't enough to show how much I missed you..." She runs her hand through my hair and whispers in my ear, "...I want more."

As I think about if we should or shouldn't have sex, (Y/N) kisses my neck and forces her body on me, making me the bottom.

She made the choice for me...

I place my hands behind her back and fiddled with the straps of her bra. It fell off with ease and I threw it wherever, not caring where it landed.

Her breasts were exposed and I carefully gripped one of them and gently squeezed to make her moan slightly.

We continued to kiss passionately, looking each other in the eyes as we could see our faces red.

(Y/N) gripped my black shirt, begging me to take it off. I took it off, exposing my chest and in which made (Y/N) blush more.

She ran her fingers from my chest to my abs, her fingers gracing my soft skin with her loving fingers.

(Y/N) grabbed onto the sides of my pants, about to pull them down and reveal more of me.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her and gave her a look of uncertainty, "Wait...do you have protection?" I cautiously asked.

(Y/N) gave me a flirty smile and got off the bed. She made her way to Jesse's dresser and opened up one of his drawers. She stuck her hand in there and pulled out a condom in a wrapper.

"My brother always has them...he brings a different girl every night here." (Y/N) laid down next to me on her bed and began to motion taking my pants off again.