First Valentine's As Husband And Wife

It was February 14th Valentine's Day and Donald had planned out a special day for his wife. It was around 7 in the morning and Marla didn't usually wake up till 9, so he had a little time to get ready. He very slowly managed to get out of the bed without waking her up. She was hugging her pillow with her head propped up against it. Donald couldn't help but admire how cute she was. He whispered he loved her before getting dressed. He changed into a blue shirt with khaki pants, something that he could be comfortable wearing.

Donald spent the next hour and a half preparing a delicious breakfast for his darling. He cooked all of her favorite breakfast foods: chicken biscuits, pancakes, and fruit.  Those are really the only things she likes for breakfast. He sat all of the food out on the table and poured her a glass of chocolate milk.  Everything looked perfect, so he popped a cassette in the cassette player that played romantic music. He went upstairs to get his girl, and found her the same way he left her. He uncovered her and woke her up with a kiss.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said moving his kiss from her lips to her cheek.

"Good morning to you, too."

"I got something special for you downstairs." He said taking her by the hand.

He led her down stairs into the kitchen. He held his hands over her eyes until they got there then told her she could look. Marla was amazed!   She told him how romantic everything looked. He helped her sit down in the chair then asked her what she wanted to eat.

"I think I'll try a little of everything."

"You and I think alike princess!"

Donald fixed Marla's plate perfectly and brought it over to her at the table. It smelled delicious!Marla tried a bite of everything and loved it all.  When Donald was finished fixing Marla's drink, he got a plate himself and joined her to eat. They shared several kisses during their breakfast and enjoyed each other's company.

The rest of the morning and early afternoon was normal, until 4 p.m.  Donald had arranged for them to get a massage.  When their massage was over they felt so good and a little bit sleepy.
There is no time for sleeping because Donald  was going to surprise Marla with dinner tonight. Marla took a shower while Donald was busy cooking the dinner.  Donald had told Marla after her shower to dress up in something pretty.  So Marla decided to wear a purple dress that stopped just above her knee with sequins all over the top.  She had her hair up in a ponytail with a matching bow in it and purple high heels. She had her makeup done perfectly, she looked as if she stepped out of Hollywood.

Donald knocked on their bedroom door and told her she could come downstairs now. She eagerly followed her husband downstairs. Once they got to the bottom of the staircase, Donald told her he was going to go in the kitchen and then she could come in about a minute later. Marla agreed and watched as her husband walked into the kitchen. After the minute was over, Marla joined her husband.

"Surprise!" He said as she walked into the room.

"Donald I love it, it looks perfect, you are just the sweetest husband ever!"

"Well is easy when I have the most wonderful wife in the whole world."

Donald had fixed them brown bread with real butter, salad with Thousand Island, filet mignons, and for dessert a chocolate heart shaped cake with pink icing.  He had the same romantic music playing that he had for them at breakfast, and there were a few candles lit as well.  Marla loved everything so much she was about to cry. They ate their dinner together, then Donald and Marla had a few things to give each other. Donald had gotten Marla a beautiful pair of diamond earrings, a giant box of her favorite chocolates, and a stuffed unicorn.  He had already given her a bouquet of flowers last night.  Although she thought she was giving him wasn't much, but Marla had promised to take him fishing over the weekend and they would go out for dinner.

"Donald I love all of my presents so much!"

"I'm glad you like them baby girl, but I got something else for you to, but I have to give it to you in privacy."

Marla smiled and tried to hide her blush, but she didn't do a very good job.  Not too much longer after that Donald took Marla by the hand and led her into their bedroom. They spent the next while kissing, flirting, and making love. Soon it was super late and they were both about to sleep.

"Donald are you still awake?" Marla was barely able to talk she was so tired.

"I'm not really sure if I am or not."

"Do you think you could take tomorrow off work if it wouldn't be too much trouble?"

"I don't know. I would have to ask my boss." He said grabbing the telephone on their nightstand He acted like he was dialing a number but he really wasn't. "Hi, this is Donald Trump,and I was wondering if I could stay off of work tomorrow? Of course, you can Donald take off as long as you would like." Donald quietly said to himself. " Well, alright, I'll return in two days. Thank you so much."

"Well, that was confusing, why did you have to do that, you're your own boss?"

"Better safe than sorry."

"But Donald you didn't even talk to anyone you just talked to yourself."

Donald just laughed, "Happy Valentines baby, girl!"