Pizza Night

One thing all of the Trump's have in common is they all love pizza. They liked about every pizza restaurant there was, but their favorite by far was Pizza Hut. Marla had called about 15 minutes ago to order one cheese and one pepperoni pizza, and Donald and Tiffany were on their way to pick it up. Tiffany likes to go with Donald whenever he goes to pick up pizza because he would always buy her a drink.  At Pizza Hut they had a bottle of chocolate milk which Tiffany had to get every time she came. The milk tasted more like a chocolate milkshake than just chocolate milk. They pulled into the Pizza Hut parking lot and Donald handed Tiffany two $20 bills. The pizzas cost $12 a piece and Donald told Tiffany to give the rest as a tip, not including the money for her chocolate milk.  Donald watched Tiffany like a hawk as she walked in and got the pizzas. On her way out Tiffany slipped and dropped her chocolate milk, and it shattered in the parking lot.  She was able to catch the pizzas though!  Tiffany came back crying to the car. "Daddy, I slipped and dropped my chocolate milk. Can you buy me another one?" Donald felt so sorry for Tiffany he handed her a $5 bill, and said she could get another one.  Tiffany went back inside and paid for the chocolate milk, and left the rest as a tip. The workers at Pizza Hut are really happy when the Trumps order a pizza! 

"Mommy we're home and we got the pizzas." Tiffany hollered as they walked through the door. Marla helped Donald carry the pizzas to their kitchen, and Tiffany went and got plates and silverware.  At almost every meal, they eat with fine china even when they're just eating pizza. Donald put two pieces of pepperoni pizza on his plate.  Donald usually eats about an entire pizza by himself. Tiffany and Marla both put one piece of cheese pizza on their plate.  They don't eat near as much as he does!  While they ate, Donald told Marla about Tiffany dropping her chocolate milk and him giving your money to go buy another one.  Marla giggled but she knew she would probably do the same thing if she hadn't already before.
Donald had managed to eat almost the entire pizza in less than 12 minutes. "Honey I don't even see how you can hold that much." Marla said laughing. "Don't worry baby I'll fart it out later." Donald said chuckling.  Tiffany cracked up laughing, but Marla didn't look very amused. "Now that I have finished my healthy dinner, I think I deserve a little dessert." Donald said.
"Hun, I knew you would say that so I made 3 gallons of homemade vanilla ice cream with strawberries in it today." "Marla baby, once again you read my mind I'm going to eat the entire 3 gallons by myself." "He's like a bottomless pit." Tiffany said.  Marla laughed  "Well Tiffany,  you and I better go get us a little while before Donald gets to it."

Together the three of them ate about a gallon of ice cream.  As much as Donald wanted to keep on eating, he didn't want to be sick the next morning, and he just figured he can finish the rest off for breakfast. "Thank you for making that ice cream Mommy! It was really, really good!  Can you make it again next week?" " I don't know about next week honey, but I'm sure I can make it again sometime soon." "Hopefully sometime soon we can have another pizza night they are the best!" Donald said hugging Marla.