Going Home

Donald and Marla were on a plane home traveling from Florida. Donald had spent the last week in meetings while Marla and Tiffany were at the beach. Donald got to spend a little time at the beach with his family, but it wasn't nearly as much as he hoped. They would be home in New York in an hour and a half, as much as they loved Florida they missed Trump Tower. They were looking forward to hopefully having a little time tonight alone which was something they hadn't had all week. Tiffany was sitting next to Marla and was already sound asleep with her head propped up against the seat. "Maybe she will continue to sleep like this till tomorrow." Donald said laughing. Marla laughed too, "Maybe she will!" "When we get back in New York it will be time for dinner right?" " I suppose we haven't ate much today, anyway and Texas Roadhouse sure sounds good you know." "Now you're talkin, I could really go for about five stakes right now!" "And don't even get me started on those rolls!   I can eat them all day." "Marla you are going to have to stop talking about food, its making my mouth water." Marla smiled, "Are you sure that's the only thing making your mouth water." "Well I couldn't say that out loud, what if Tiff is faking being asleep." He said laughing.

Once their plane landed in New York, they went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Donald and Marla we're both very happy about that, but Tiffany was so sleepy she hardly knew what was going on. Donald kissed the little girl on the top of the head. "Daddy do you have any crayons and paper so I can draw?" "I'm sorry baby I don't, I took them out when we went to Florida." "That little boy over there is coloring, can I ask him where he got his crayons from?" "Sure honey just be polite okay." "Okay Daddy!" Tiffany came back three minutes later with a piece of paper and a handful of crayons. "He told me I could borrow some of his crayons and paper, as long as I bring the crayon's back before we leave." "Well isn't that sweet baby, be careful not to mess them up."

Once they finish their dinner they went back to Trump Tower. Donald finished up some work and put Tiffany to bed while Marla unpacked. And just like they hoped Tiffany went to bed as soon as they got home and slept peacefully all night. After looking for Marla for a few minutes Donald finally found her in the living room folding up towels. "I finished up the things I needed to do and got Tiffany to bed!" "Awww, thank you honey you're the sweetest, I will be sure to thank you later." "Oh boy, do you want me to help you finish folding up those towels?" "Yes please!"

When they finished with the towels they started getting ready for bed. After finishing their bedtime routines they went to check on Tiffany one last time before heading to bed. Donald yawned, "I hope you aren't ready for bed, you sexy man!" "I am a little tired, but I can fight it baby!" "Good, trust me you made the best decision, just give me five minutes." Marla went in the bathroom to get fixed up while Donald laid on their bed waiting. After a very long five minutes Marla returned wearing super sexy but cute lingerie. Donald's jaw almost dropped down to the ground, "Baby you didn't have to get fixed up, but dang girl!" "Thanks Donny Boy, you're about to be one happy man." "We'll be equal because I am about to make you one happy lady." "Please do!" She said with a wink. Donald helped her climb in the bed. And they both did exactly as they said they would. They were both exhausted and fell asleep quickly and stayed cuddled up to each other all night holding hands.