Hawaii Party

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy did you have fun at the party?" little Tiffany asked. "Yes baby, me and your daddy had a great time but we sure did miss you." "I missed you too, next time can I go to the party with you?" "Sorry Tiffany but this kind of party is only for adults, I'm afraid you won't be allowed to come." "Can I go when I get to be a big girl?" "We'll have to see about that when you get to be a big girl." "What did you and Daddy do at the party?" "We danced and visited people and ate snacks; it was such a wonderful experience." "I really, really, really, really want to have a party Mommy!" "I'll make you a deal sweetheart if you're good for the whole next week, me and Daddy will throw you a party for you and all of your friends." "Really Mommy? Thank you so much I'll be the best little girl in the whole world till then!"

A week had passed, and Tiffany had been on her best behavior so Donald and Marla had decided to throw her a party.  Tiffany wanted her party to be a Hawaii theme party. So together they went to Party City to pick out some party supplies.  Donald told Tiffany that the limit for her party was $300 since it wasn't her birthday or Christmas.

When they walked in Party City, Tiffany was amazed at the incredible selection of balloons.  "Look at all the pretty balloons!  Daddy can we get some?" "Sure baby, if you want balloons at your party we can get some." Tiffany picked out two balloons that looked like pineapples and one balloon that looked like a wave.   After that they searched through all of the different sections they found a beach-themed section.  It was the closest they were getting to Hawaii section.  Tiffany picked out several things she wanted at her party.  She wanted to make goodie bags for all of her friends too.  Marla told her they could get candy at Walmart and it would be cheaper.  She bought some little toys for the goodie bags at Party City though.

Once they were finished with their party shopping they went back to Trump Tower to set everything up.  Donald and Marla decorated while Tiffany called all of her little friends.  All of them said they could come and Tiffany was so excited. The party was arranged to be in about 4 hours, so she would have time to make sure everything was perfect.  Later on, Marla dressed Tiffany in a black dress with a pink bottom, and Tiffany hung a lei around her neck.  Donald and Marla both put leis on to. Tiffany had arranged for everyone to get a lei who came to her party. Tiffany walked around the living room making sure everything was set up perfect.  The party treats smelled so good she couldn't help but sample a few.

When all of her friends arrived they started playing the party games and eating the party snacks. Donald and Marla had the best time watching Tiffany have fun with her friends.