A Visit To Pizza Hut

Donald and Marla are quite rich but they enjoy cheap food as much as expensive food.  Ever since they were little kids, one of their favorite restaurants was Pizza Hut.  When they were dating they used to go to Pizza Hut almost every Friday night.  They don't go as much now, but they sure are excited when they do.  It was Friday night and they didn't have much planned, so Marla thought going to Pizza Hut would be a fun idea.

"Hey honey since we don't have any plans tonight, do you want to go to Pizza Hut?"  "That's a great idea, Tiffany was talking about that she wanted Pizza Hut yesterday."   "Alrighty then, let's go get Tiff and head that way." The couple told their ten-year-old daughter what they were doing tonight, and she was very happy.  After a quick shower and getting dressed everyone was ready for dinner.

They were going to be taking one of their finest limousines to Pizza Hut.  This limousine was beautiful and quite comfortable to sit in because it had all of the finest features as well.  When their driver asked them where they were going, he was a little amused at their restaurant of choice.  Of course he didn't say anything and drove them to their destination.

When the fifteen minute drive was over, everyone was super excited to go in.  The person working at the front desk said it would only be a fifteen-minute wait since it was the busiest part of the day.  They didn't think fifteen minutes was too bad so they happily sat down to wait.  "Daddy can I have a quarter to get a bouncy ball?"  "Of course you can baby!" Donald said handing his daughter a quarter.  Tiffany was very happy when she saw that she got a pink bouncy ball.  Her parents let her stand outside and play with her ball, but they were sure to keep a close eye on her. 

When the wait was over they got Tiffany and went to their table.  After looking at the menu they decided to order a cheese and pepperoni pizza.  Marla and Tiffany like cheese and Donald likes pepperoni, but Donald can eat the leftovers for lunch.  Once their orders had been placed the waitress came back with their drinks, and everyone had Pepsi.  While they waited for their food, they talked and Donald and Marla held hands under the table.  Tiffany noticed and thought that it was so sweet.

When their food came they ate it quickly, and they knew they had made the right decision about where to eat tonight.  They decided to get a chocolate chip cookie for dessert then went back to Trump Tower.  Everyone around couldn't believe that a limousine was pulling out of Pizza Hut.  When they got home Donald and Marla decided to watch a movie, and Tiffany went to start on her homework for the weekend.  Her parents were so proud of her for always starting on her homework early.  Although they had told her they were going to watch a movie, they just knew they would fall asleep on the couch as soon as they started it.  That was exactly what they did. Less than fifteen minutes  after they started Gone with the Wind, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was around midnight, and Tiffany had finished her homework and decided to get a snack.  When she walked into the living room, she found her parents sound asleep on the sofa.   She didn't want to wake them, so she ate her snack on the loveseat.  Before she went to bed she got a blanket and covered her parents up.  "One day when I'm an adult and get married, I hope my husband and I love each other as much as my parents do." Tiffany whispered quietly before going to bed.