PROLOGUE: MaPhilIndo Trio

P H I L I P ' S  P O V:

"Hi! I'm Philippines! But most people call me Philip! And right now is currently our last year here in Asia High! Which is sad"

"Malay! Philip's doing the thing where he's narrating everything, again!"

"Just let him do his thing Indo! He'll stop eventually!"

"--And these two assholes are my bestfriends! The one who looks like Monaco, but is obviously much, much, much more retarded is Indonesia! And the other one who is probably America's long lost twin, is Malaysia! And right now, we're currently packing our things to get ready for us to finally leave this hell hole!"

"Yeah, but after leaving this hell hole we're going to transfer to another hell hole."

"Indonesia, or aka Indo sai- wait what? Another hell hole? —I asked my bestfriends"

"Yeah, sir ASEAN said that we'll soon transfer to Geo Academy"

"Malaysia informed me."

"Seriously. You've got to stop that. It's weird as heck!"

"Indo insulted one of my many charms, even though he's heard and seen me like this before. And even though knowing that this is only temporary, he continued to try and pathetically stop me like an idiot-...."

"Malaysia was quiet, and so was Indonesia, giving off a very eerie vibe as Indonesia looks at me as if he's about to commit a murder-"

"Oh I'll commit a murder alright. I'll murder you if don't stop right now!!"

"Indonesia's threat worked"

"Are you guys finally done packing?"
‘I asked, I'll just continue my narrating in my mind’

"Yeah, now let's go. The car's already outside waiting for us." Malaysia said and carried his baggage. Me and Indonesia carried our bags as well and followed behind Malaysia.

Once we got out there were a bunch of people that greeted us.

"Waaaahhhh!!! Cintaaaaa!! You're leaving me??!!!" A girl who was much smaller and younger than me yelled as she ran towards me, hugging me tightly and nuzzling her face on my chest. Her name's Sabah. Also known as Malaysia's sister. She was the last in my kiss list last semester. And ever since my lips touched hers, she never left me alone and started to cling onto me like a leech, follow me, and then keeps claiming that I'm her boyfriend.

Malay groaned and pulled her away from me, I sighed in relief. I looked at my shirt, that is now stained with her make up. I look to Sabah who's make up is smudged and ruined

I only smiled and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry Sabah, I'll call you" I lied to make her stop crying. It worked and she smiled and hugged me before blowing her nose with a tissue.

We started to walk through the halls again. Students upon students cry and bids us goodbye.

Once we got out we sighed in relief.

"Those past few years with them had been so much fun." Indo said with a sadistic smirk. He always liked breaking their hearts and then fixing it only to subtly break it again.